Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

TSB for my '05

Old 09-12-2009, 10:43 PM   #1
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
TSB for my '05

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already, my '05 has 3 leafs on it can I get the TSB done on it still the 3 yr warranty is up but is it covered in the 5 yr at all or like a recall on these??? thanks for the help I want to find out if I can before I install my lift
Old 09-12-2009, 10:48 PM   #2
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
I don't believe you can get it done, given your warranty...
Old 09-12-2009, 11:01 PM   #3
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
u can contact ur dealer and see if they will do it on good faith. Odds are no, but its worth a try. Dont get an attitude with them though, it can be frustrating but getting loud or insulting wont help the matter and will hinder any future visits. Just try to bite ur tongue, its for the better.

It will not be covered under any recall status since its just a TSB and not a recall. And from what I remember the extended warranty will not cover them either.

Call a few dealers just in case.

Good luck to ya!

EDIT, ur in canada...........Dont u have different leafs then the US tacomas?
good idea I will call all the dealers in my city monday and see if they can help out, I will toss em a box of donuts it may help too
Old 09-12-2009, 11:01 PM   #4

im not sure if they are different but my tacoma is from the usa