Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

will this work???

Old 09-13-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
taco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nice
Name: Austin
taco_man's Tacoma Gallery
will this work???

i want to run the ome 3 inch lift on my tacoma pre runner along with the tc uca. i think the 3 inch is a little low so what about doing the ome lift along with the leveling kit on this page http://www.lowrangeoffroad.com/tacoma.htm . it says that it goes on top of the strut assembly and there is a block for the rear that i could just put on top of the aal. give me your input please....
Old 09-13-2009, 07:11 PM   #3
taco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nice
im a pre runner.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:14 PM   #4
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
You could save your money and get Spindles, which are about a grand. They don't require new UCA's, and keep the same geometry as stock, but lift 4'' at the same time. They also ride the same as stock.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:18 PM   #5
so what else would i need if i got the spindles to make the lift complete? and how hard are spindles to put on compared to just a normal lift?