Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Got my lift in what do you think???

Old 09-14-2009, 05:55 PM   #1
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
Got my lift in what do you think???

Old 09-14-2009, 05:56 PM   #3
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Old 09-14-2009, 05:56 PM   #5

Old 09-14-2009, 05:57 PM   #6

Thanks its a toytec 3" with aal and coils and 5100's all around set at "0"
Old 09-14-2009, 05:59 PM   #7

Before pic.

Old 09-14-2009, 06:05 PM   #9

265/75/16 goodyear dura tracs
Old 09-14-2009, 06:07 PM   #10

I did the install in my parking garage and I would never do it again without air tools, my knuckles are cut up and my arms are like rubber from wrenching on 4 yr old bolts with a 3/8 ratchet lol
Old 09-14-2009, 06:13 PM   #11
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
WTG, especially doing it yourself.

Looks GREAT!
Old 09-14-2009, 06:16 PM   #13
anomalous is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
anomalous's Tacoma Gallery
looking good man
Old 09-14-2009, 06:22 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebiotacoma View Post
Did your tires rub without the lift. 265/75/16.
Not at all thats why i chose this size I did'nt want rubbing with 285's
Old 09-14-2009, 06:42 PM   #16
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
looks good man!
Old 09-14-2009, 07:10 PM   #17

thank you for the compliments I think it looks great too
Old 09-14-2009, 07:36 PM   #19
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
That's a nice setup!
Old 09-14-2009, 07:40 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
Looks great any vibrations? Did you get an alignment yet?
to be honest I was pretty dirty and tired so I havent even took her for a spin Im going to get the alignment wed.