Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

All Pro LT kit

Old 09-15-2009, 12:00 AM   #1
heffer is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
heffer's Tacoma Gallery
All Pro LT kit

hey guys, i have just recently purchased a 2010 tacoma, and i have a question.
i was thinking about getting a Toytec ULK just to put a lift on my truck right now, but i was wondering would i be able to run the the toytec coilovers on the All Pro LT kit? because i know sometime in the future im planning on getting that LT kit. or do you think i should just save more for a Icon CO lift?

what are some cheap but decent ways to put a lift on my truck without really having to drop a lot of money. as of right now all i do is trail driving. no desert stuff.
thanks for any info
Old 09-15-2009, 10:09 AM   #3
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
no, the toytec CO's wont work w/ the all pro LT. you'd want a better shock on their w/ that kit anyways. do what jdkeller said, go w/ the 5100's for now and save the pennies for LT ( thats what i'm doing )
Old 09-15-2009, 10:38 AM   #4
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Don't be stupid like me and waste your money on 4 different suspension setups (in one year).

I went through the following: 5100s > Toytec C/Os > Icon C/Os > AllPro LT W/ Fox C/Os

Save your pennies and do it right the first time. If you don't plan on going long travel, I personally think Icons will provide one of the best mid travel setups. When I was running Icons I was able to keep up with the long travel guys, just not as smooth.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:09 AM   #5
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrujillo63 View Post
Don't be stupid like me and waste your money on 4 different suspension setups (in one year).

I went through the following: 5100s > Toytec C/Os > Icon C/Os > AllPro LT W/ Fox C/Os

Save your pennies and do it right the first time. If you don't plan on going long travel, I personally think Icons will provide one of the best mid travel setups. When I was running Icons I was able to keep up with the long travel guys, just not as smooth.
4 set up's in a year! nice, bet that got expensive. very true about the icons, great great products and i love mine. but like you said, do it right the first time. either save for the LT or go w/ some icons. with either set up your gonna be a happy camper.