1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

All Pro LT kit

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by heffer, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Sep 15, 2009 at 12:00 AM
    heffer

heffer [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    '15 Magnetic Grey 4X4 TRD Off Road
    Icon Extended Travel, SPC control Arms, OME Dakars, B110's
    hey guys, i have just recently purchased a 2010 tacoma, and i have a question.
    i was thinking about getting a Toytec ULK just to put a lift on my truck right now, but i was wondering would i be able to run the the toytec coilovers on the All Pro LT kit? because i know sometime in the future im planning on getting that LT kit. or do you think i should just save more for a Icon CO lift?

what are some cheap but decent ways to put a lift on my truck without really having to drop a lot of money. as of right now all i do is trail driving. no desert stuff.
    thanks for any info

2. Sep 15, 2009 at 12:26 AM
    jdkeller

jdkeller How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    I highly doubt the toytecs will work with that. Just get the 5100's for lift right now and save up. You will be wasting money.

3. Sep 15, 2009 at 10:09 AM
    nelson18matt

nelson18matt Well-Known Member

Member:
    Goodyear, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2004 Long Travel Tacoma
    *SOLD*
    no, the toytec CO's wont work w/ the all pro LT. you'd want a better shock on their w/ that kit anyways. do what jdkeller said, go w/ the 5100's for now and save the pennies for LT ( thats what i'm doing )

4. Sep 15, 2009 at 10:38 AM
    dtrujillo63

dtrujillo63 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Denny
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma DC 4x4 Sport
    Don't be stupid like me and waste your money on 4 different suspension setups (in one year).

I went through the following: 5100s > Toytec C/Os > Icon C/Os > AllPro LT W/ Fox C/Os

Save your pennies and do it right the first time. If you don't plan on going long travel, I personally think Icons will provide one of the best mid travel setups. When I was running Icons I was able to keep up with the long travel guys, just not as smooth.

5. Sep 15, 2009 at 11:09 AM
    nelson18matt

nelson18matt Well-Known Member

Member:
    Goodyear, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2004 Long Travel Tacoma
    *SOLD*
    4 set up's in a year! nice, bet that got expensive. very true about the icons, great great products and i love mine. but like you said, do it right the first time. either save for the LT or go w/ some icons. with either set up your gonna be a happy camper.

Products Discussed in

To Top