Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Tacoma Mods

Old 01-16-2008, 03:55 PM   #1
nestorg1213 is on a distinguished road
nestorg1213's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Mods

I want to buy my brother some cool stuff for his 07' tacoma pre-runner? I am currently driving it and want to thank him for it. What stuff is out there for tacoma's that are cool yet not too pricy? it can be visual or audio. Anything really. Please let me know if you have done some work on your car or if you have any information.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:21 PM   #2
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
There are a lot of great ideas on the Cheap/free Mods thread.. just do a search.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:13 PM   #3
wormhole7 is on a distinguished road

wormhole7's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to wormhole7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nestorg1213 View Post
I want to buy my brother some cool stuff for his 07' tacoma pre-runner? I am currently driving it and want to thank him for it. What stuff is out there for tacoma's that are cool yet not too pricy? it can be visual or audio. Anything really. Please let me know if you have done some work on your car or if you have any information.
Well, one that comes to mind that offers good "bang for the buck" is an ipod/mp3 player aux adaptor. Assuming that he has an ipod/mp3 player.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:19 PM   #4
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe a muffler bearing or some blinker fluid ?