Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

new owner

Old 09-17-2009, 07:39 PM   #1
fibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant future
Name: roger
fibertop's Tacoma Gallery
new owner

I'm new to this forum and new to Tacomas. I have just purchased a 2010 Tacoma double cab. I think the truck looks a little weird but still better looking than any other mid-size pick-up. My question is how to dress it up a bit for about $1,000.00?

I would like to level the truck with a front lift kit but I am concerned about changing factory spec for warranty purposes. Also what would be a good size tire to replace the current 17" factory tires to give it a bit more stance? Can I still use the factory rims? I realize the tires would not be included in the $1,000.00.

Thanks
Roger
Old 09-17-2009, 07:44 PM   #3
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and search around tons of ideas here... oh and lets see her
Old 09-17-2009, 07:49 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!