Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

What to grease with?

Old 09-18-2009, 05:49 PM   #1
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
What to grease with?

So do they make a lithium spray grease? My suspension squeaks a LOT and I was wondering if they make a lithium spray grease. I bought a can of White Spray grease from the walmart on my way home but it doesn't seem to help. I'm after a spray grease because I can only locate one grease zerk on each side of my suspension and I don't have any on my UCAs... I'f i glob some lithium grease into the ucas, will that be okay? anything I should NOT spray this white grease on?