Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

upper control arm

Old 09-21-2009, 08:45 PM   #1
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
upper control arm

i've been looking at getting either the all pro uca or one from caos fab. which one do you guys suggest. any info will help

thanks
these ones
http://www.allprooffroad.com/9504fro...sion/9504aarms
http://www.chaosfab.com/96500.html
Old 09-21-2009, 08:46 PM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
What do plan on using the truck for? What is your budget?

Old 09-21-2009, 08:47 PM   #4
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Most people on here running aftermarket ucas have Total Chaos. I definitely reccomend them. I love mine.
ya thats what i have seen. how much were yours i didn't see a price on their site
Old 09-21-2009, 08:48 PM   #7
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
What do plan on using the truck for? What is your budget?

well i run it pretty hard. probably harder than most people. i went to the dunes this weekend and were hittin the bowls at 40 mph and jumping so thats what my use for these will be. i wanna do the long travel but i think im gonna wait on that till i get out of school
Old 09-21-2009, 08:51 PM   #8
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks!
Old 09-21-2009, 08:55 PM   #10
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Tc ftw
Old 09-21-2009, 09:00 PM   #11
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'd vote for the TC ucas, Tim.
And yes, i can vouch for how he drives his truck. He almost doubles the whoops at the dunes and i've seen the truck about 3 ft off the ground. Im surprised everythings held together. lol
Old 09-21-2009, 09:00 PM   #12
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you plan on getting LT in the future, I say get the uca's from the company that you will be getting LT from. Then you will already have them and you wont have to pay as much later.
ya ill defenetly be doing that
Old 09-21-2009, 09:03 PM   #14
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I'd vote for the TC ucas, Tim.
And yes, i can vouch for how he drives his truck. He almost doubles the whoops at the dunes and i've seen the truck about 3 ft off the ground. Im surprised everythings held together. lol
haha thanks how bout that time going by the parking lot lol i think everyone enjoyed the show. and im thinking i might reinforce the lower mount for my coil over and everything when we get down to the house.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:03 PM   #15
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
this shows why i want some new uca's

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...9-20-09-a.html
Old 09-21-2009, 11:01 PM   #17
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
wait.. are you jumping that truck with a drop bracket lift?
no i dont have the drop brackets its just the fabtech 3.5 coilovers
Old 09-22-2009, 08:28 AM   #18
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you plan on getting LT in the future, I say get the uca's from the company that you will be getting LT from. Then you will already have them and you wont have to pay as much later.
doesn't work that way. when going LT you have to get new upper and lower arms cause they are longer than stock. thats what gives more travel. i wish it was that easy.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:43 AM   #19
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
doesn't work that way. when going LT you have to get new upper and lower arms cause they are longer than stock. thats what gives more travel. i wish it was that easy.
oh well damnit, oh well i'll still be getting a new uca and then ill just get a whole LT kit when i get out of school and have money
Old 09-22-2009, 09:59 AM   #20
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
Thanks for speaking up and saving me the trouble.