Notices

Witch one?

View Poll Results: Which springs?
Old Man Emu 2.75" Leafs with extra AAL. 4 36.36%
Alcan custom made leafs 4 36.36%
Other? 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-21-2009, 11:30 PM   #1
Bearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Bunch-O-Bullshit
Bearskill's Tacoma Gallery
Which one?

I hear good and bad about both OME and Alcan leafs. If you had a pre runner and wanted springs to reduce the axle wrap of the stock springs, get 3" of lift and match the quality of your Icons up front, witch would you get? If other, please tell me what they would be!
Old 09-21-2009, 11:34 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
what about Deavers?
Old 09-22-2009, 08:24 AM   #4
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearskill View Post
I hear that the deavers flex alot. While that is good, I don't want to loose any whieght capasity.
yeah, they do. i love my deavers but when i throw anything relativly heavy the rear sags alot. deaver can build you a custom pack to suit your needs but that prob can get kinda expensive. dakars are prob your best bet.

wheelersoffroad.com has leaf packs too
Old 09-22-2009, 07:03 PM   #9
Bearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Bunch-O-Bullshit
Bearskill's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, quick side question. Is the "Taco Lean" due to the gas tank and the driver are on the same side? And over time the extra whieght sags that side spring faster? I could be asking a dumb question, but it would not be my first one. Thanks and keep the votes comming!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 07:57 PM   #10
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearskill View Post
Hey, quick side question. Is the "Taco Lean" due to the gas tank and the driver are on the same side? And over time the extra whieght sags that side spring faster? I could be asking a dumb question, but it would not be my first one. Thanks and keep the votes comming!!!
yeah, battery is on that side too. if you get CO's you can kinda compensate for the lean, i did but it's still there kinda. just gotta take the 1 bad thing about these trucks w/ all the good shit
Old 09-22-2009, 08:03 PM   #11

Old 09-22-2009, 10:27 PM   #13
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
you typed "witch one" instead of "which one" on the title LOL