Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

The best and cheapest 6" inch lift for 07 Tacoma PreRunner

Old 09-22-2009, 02:43 PM   #1
btcosta is on a distinguished road
Name: Brandt
btcosta's Tacoma Gallery
The best and cheapest 6" inch lift for 07 Tacoma PreRunner

Im really not sure what is the best and cheapest 6 inch lift for my 07 tacoma PreRunner, heard about Fabtech Stage 1 but is that a 6 inch lift, how much is it, and from what site? Thanks hit me up with info
Old 09-22-2009, 02:47 PM   #2
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
lol best and cheapest dont usually go together to well, 6 inches on a pre-runner?
Old 09-22-2009, 02:48 PM   #3
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
wont have to cut the crossmemeber anyway! i have a 6" procomp stage 2 kit i will sell you on the cheap in about 1 month. it is the best and will be cheap for you
Old 09-22-2009, 03:32 PM   #4
btcosta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
wont have to cut the crossmemeber anyway! i have a 6" procomp stage 2 kit i will sell you on the cheap in about 1 month. it is the best and will be cheap for you
is it in good shape and how much would u give it to me for
Old 09-22-2009, 03:33 PM   #5
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
more like procrap

why 6"?
Old 09-22-2009, 03:33 PM   #6
btcosta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nad View Post
lol best and cheapest dont usually go together to well, 6 inches on a pre-runner?
okay well how about the cheapest? like i heard about Fabtech Stage 1 kit, is that a 6 inch lift and how much is it?
Old 09-22-2009, 03:34 PM   #7
btcosta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
more like procrap

why 6"?
i really like the 6 inch look and gunna put 33 inch tiers on
Old 09-22-2009, 03:35 PM   #8
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
i know its tempting but when it comes to lifting your truck, cheapest is not the way to go.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:35 PM   #9
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
sick i say bilstien 5100 and camburg spindles
itl run you around $1600 ish?
Old 09-22-2009, 03:36 PM   #10
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
i know its tempting but when it comes to lifting your truck, cheapest is not the way to go.
oh and x2!
Old 09-22-2009, 03:36 PM   #11
btcosta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
but i dont plan on offroading my truck though
Old 09-22-2009, 03:37 PM   #12
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by btcosta View Post
it doesnt really matt....... wait lemme get somone..... Chris! get in here... ok he should be here soon
Old 09-22-2009, 03:37 PM   #13
btcosta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sick i say bilstien 5100 and camburg spindles
itl run you around $1600 ish?
is that a 6 inch lift and thats not that cheap ive seen like procomp or fabtechs cheaper
Old 09-22-2009, 03:38 PM   #14
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
offroading or not, a cheap lift is not a good idea.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:39 PM   #15
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
the spindles will give you 4" and the 5100's can be set up to 2.5"

and the reason why they are cheapest is cuz theyre nicknames are procrap and fabcrap
Old 09-22-2009, 03:40 PM   #16
btcosta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
offroading or not, a cheap lift is not a good idea.
okay well wat do u suggest? and if i still choose cheaper, wat are my options?
Old 09-22-2009, 03:41 PM   #17
btcosta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
the spindles will give you 4" and the 5100's can be set up to 2.5"

and the reason why they are cheapest is cuz theyre nicknames are procrap and fabcrap
why do u say that everyone uses then?
Old 09-22-2009, 03:41 PM   #18
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
and if you go with a setup like that, it may be more money but i guarantee you will be happy you spent the money, its definitely worth it!
Old 09-22-2009, 03:42 PM   #19
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
why do u say that everyone uses then?
cuz its the cheapest and guys just wanna be high ang they dont really care how they get there
Old 09-22-2009, 03:44 PM   #20
btcosta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
cuz its the cheapest and guys just wanna be high ang they dont really care how they get there
but the guy above ur post is saying that i should go with procomp or fabtech cuz its good?