Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Installed my AAL today

Old 09-28-2009, 10:35 AM   #1
Hey guys watch THIS!
fasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to behold

fasn8dave's Tacoma Gallery
Installed my AAL today

I kept delaying and delaying my AAL installation because of constant travel for work... well I finally got fed up and stopped by my neighborhood garage and had them installed on my 06 DC 4x4.

I wish I had a before and after picture. Those leafs were as flat as flat can be and now they've got the most beautiful arch... took the lift blocks out and now it rides 10 times better. I didn't realize how crappy my ride was until now - ugh.

All the talk about doing an AAL is true - got get it done!

My stealership wouldn't do the TSB on mine because I installed lift blocks to override the sagging problem!!!
Old 09-28-2009, 11:00 AM   #2
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
I get fed up too when I don't have time to work on my Tacoma. I am busy with school. After I did my lift, I needed to adjust my headlights, I finally got around to adjusting it last night - 3 wks. after installed my lift.

Good to hear your taco rides better.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:09 PM   #3
zeski25 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
zeski25's Tacoma Gallery
whats this aal?
Old 09-28-2009, 08:16 PM   #4
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeski25 View Post
whats this aal?
AAL == "add a leaf". Lifts the rear of your truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
I get fed up too when I don't have time to work on my Tacoma. I am busy with school. After I did my lift, I needed to adjust my headlights, I finally got around to adjusting it last night - 3 wks. after installed my lift.

Good to hear your taco rides better.
I still haven't adjusted my headlights and I'm a year later...

But I've been waiting to install my AAL before I go adjusting anything.

Now, to get off my lazy ass and install the AAL...