Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Super bumps

Old 10-01-2009, 01:54 PM   #1
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Super bumps

Hey Everyone, Just wanted to let you know, we just came out with a new product for your 05+ Tacomas. They are a Replacement front suspension Bumpstop! Made From Poly-Foam they are taller than stock. However when your suspension is compressed after a hard hit, these bump stops help absorb the impact and make for smoother suspension action. They are not yet on the site. But the First few kits will be selling for $50.00

They also fit 03+ 4runners, FJ Cruisers, and both gen Tundras.

Give us a call if you are intersted.

www.wheelersoffroad.com
Old 10-01-2009, 01:58 PM   #2
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
how are these compared to timbrens?
Old 10-01-2009, 02:01 PM   #3
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
They should not have the rebound that the rubber timbrens tend to have.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:22 PM   #4
Work In Progress
nolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weapons Director
nolanspawn's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to nolanspawn
About to have my icons installed. Maybe I should pick up a set.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:20 PM   #5
Work In Progress
nolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to behold

Yotadan, responded to your PM but didn't get a response back.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:44 AM   #6
Dan

YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery

Old 10-06-2009, 05:40 PM   #7
fj 8 is on a distinguished road
fj 8's Tacoma Gallery
Are these a direct replacement for the stock,bolt right on? Im guessing they make themfor front and rear?
Old 10-06-2009, 08:31 PM   #8
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by fj 8 View Post
Are these a direct replacement for the stock,bolt right on? Im guessing they make them for front and rear?
Front only.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:31 PM   #9
fj 8 is on a distinguished road
fj 8's Tacoma Gallery
any plans to make them for rear?
Old 10-07-2009, 05:44 PM   #11
GASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
GASH's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered a set of these. I was originally going to go w/ Timbrens but I figured for the price I would give these a shot. I'll definitely post some picks when I install them.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:07 PM   #12
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fj 8 View Post
any plans to make them for rear?
yea, i'de be interested in a pair for the rear end...
Old 10-09-2009, 01:06 PM   #13
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
they seem a little high for a piece of "rubber"... maybe give TW members free shipping or an incentive to buy this over any other product
Old 10-09-2009, 01:21 PM   #14
Work In Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
they seem a little high for a piece of "rubber"... maybe give TW members free shipping or an incentive to buy this over any other product
Timbrens are like $170 for just the front.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:06 PM   #15
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
hmm. i might be interested in a pair.
BTW, im lovin the Light Racing UCAs I picked up from you guys a couple weeks ago.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:43 AM   #16
Dan

YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Actually the price is pretty cheap right now. We may have to bump it up in the future. It cost a bit extra when you get new molds made.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:24 PM   #17
iDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of light
iDRiVaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Here are some pics of the new Wheelers bump stops. Just installed 45 minutes ago, haven't tested yet.

Believe it or not the front timbrens actually threaded onto the leaf spring center pins. Here is a pic. I'm gonna check the clearance when compressed and most likely I'll have to trim the U-Bolt's. I'm also gonna check the distance and make sure it will work with the shocks travel. It should be just fine.

Just FYI, the IVD Coilovers, OME Dakar Leafs, the timbrens along with those extended rear brake lines were all also bought from wheelers.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:26 PM   #18
Work In Progress

I just bought some of the new Wheelers bump stops today. Should be here by the weekend for my full suspension install.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:36 AM   #20
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
i guess they do look like they would be alot better than the factory crap thats one our trucks