Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

another neub question...

Old 10-01-2009, 06:21 PM   #1
METAL!
EmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
EmoSlayer's Tacoma Gallery
another neub question...

bilstein 5100 up front set at 2.5" , can I use the stock coils?

1.5" AAL in rear, can I use stock shocks?
Old 10-01-2009, 06:39 PM   #3
METAL!
EmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Yes you can keep stock coils....and I think you can keep the rear shocks...but under extreme offroad articulations you might bottom the shocks out...

would stock trd sport rims with an m/t style 265/70/17 tire look odd on an OME 3" lift? like its not filling the wheel well?
Old 10-01-2009, 06:44 PM   #5
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
thats the susp. setup i have now!! it works great!
Old 10-01-2009, 07:00 PM   #7
METAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Rep for truth!! Click on the photos in my last post and it goes to my webshot gallery with the suspension in action!!

awesome! thanks for the pics, doesnt look too bad with stocks on the 3", did you put the spacer on as well?