Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Spacers

Old 10-01-2009, 07:07 PM   #1
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Spacers

Are spacers bad? I have heard that they give a bad ride quality. Im getting a lift and might get a spacer lift with rear AAL but i want some input first
Old 10-01-2009, 07:10 PM   #2
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
Don't do spacers. Install 5100's instead.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:13 PM   #4
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Yes they can affect ride, they don't really perform well offroad. The 5100s are a good recommendation if you are worried about budget.
rep for the truth!!!

(just returning the rep )
Old 10-01-2009, 07:15 PM   #6
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i have 5100's one of my fave mods yet!
Old 10-01-2009, 07:33 PM   #8
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
nope toyota wont do em... i just bought the front ones.. but im getting 5125's soon for the rear and installing my self
Old 10-01-2009, 07:55 PM   #9
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
my toyota dealership will install them
Old 10-01-2009, 10:28 PM   #10
KMADA has a spectacular aura aboutKMADA has a spectacular aura about
KMADA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny650 View Post
Don't do spacers. Install 5100's instead.
What lift specs? And tire size are you running?
Old 10-02-2009, 04:26 AM   #11
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEANGREENTACOMA09 View Post
Who would you recommend getting the 5100's through and doing the install. Will Toyota do them?
REcommend looking up Downsouth Motorsports on the site- They have member deals and discounts on the 5100s. Any suspension shop or dealership should install them. Finding an offroad shop will probably yield the best results...
Old 10-04-2009, 12:05 PM   #12
So can someone tell me a good 3 inch lift front and rear for a good price besides getting Bilstein 5100s
Old 10-04-2009, 12:26 PM   #13
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota will install them, but they will physically rape you with the cost.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:38 PM   #14
stevenb5214 will become famous soon enough

Army: spc a co 40th signal battalion
Name: steven
stevenb5214's Tacoma Gallery
every one doesnt like the spacers prob not the best well i no its not the best to do i have them and the ride to me isnt realy any diff i went wheeling today for 6 hours while hunting and they performed well so idk alot of these guys prob no more then me but i love them payed a buddy 75 dollars for mine and its a great investment for the price
Old 10-22-2009, 09:42 PM   #15
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenb5214 View Post
every one doesnt like the spacers prob not the best well i no its not the best to do i have them and the ride to me isnt realy any diff i went wheeling today for 6 hours while hunting and they performed well so idk alot of these guys prob no more then me but i love them payed a buddy 75 dollars for mine and its a great investment for the price