Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Whats this???

Old 10-04-2009, 11:32 PM   #1
Work In Progress
nolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weapons Director
nolanspawn's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to nolanspawn
Whats this???

What is that in place of the bump stop. I cant make out the company. I assume is some sort of air system for towing.

Old 10-04-2009, 11:34 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
It's a Donahoe Racing component. You can make out the "dr" as it wraps around on the right side.

That's about all I can tell you.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:34 PM   #3
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
I think its made by Donahoe Racing, which is now Icon. That thing in the middle looks like some kind of bump stop?
Old 10-04-2009, 11:42 PM   #5
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Icon Vehicle Dynamics - CHUBBY Adjustable Bump Shock Systems

Icon Vehicle Dynamics has released the new CHUBBY Adjustable Bump Shock Systems and KLM has brought them to you.
These systems are ideal for the true off-road enthusiast, looking to get the most out of their Toyota’s suspension. These CHUBBY Adjustable Bump Shock Systems enhance control and ride quality in severe off-road conditions.
Adjusting and fine tuning is accomplished very easily on these systems and can be matched to almost any terrain. All of these systems are matched to work directly with Icon Vehicle Dynamics Suspension Systems and take minimal effort to install.
Icon Vehicle Dynamics CHUBBY systems are available for ‘07 FJ Cruiser, ‘05-‘07 Tacomas, ‘03-‘07 4 Runners and ‘95.5-‘04 Tacomas.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:45 PM   #6
Work In Progress
nolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to behold

jdkeller, did I miss where those were on their site?
Old 10-04-2009, 11:47 PM   #8
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Its a bump stop.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:47 PM   #9
Work In Progress

Why do they have a .com and a org site that are drastically different. Weird!
Old 10-05-2009, 12:05 AM   #11
Work In Progress

Im trying to come up with options to go with my lift that will still allow me to be able to tow a decent load regardless of my lift.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:19 AM   #12
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolanspawn View Post
Im trying to come up with options to go with my lift that will still allow me to be able to tow a decent load regardless of my lift.
If you get an aal you should be ok. You can buy timbren bump stops if you want. They are cheaper than these icon ones. I met a member here that even added an air bag setup for towing. Depends on what you want.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:33 AM   #13
Work In Progress

I am going with either a All Pro 3" leaf pack or Deaver. Ive been also looking into the Firestone Ride-Rite airbags. Their install seems pretty straight forward. That or maybe I will go with Timbrens. If I know something will work for what I want and ill be happy with it I am not too worried about the $$ as long as its not outrageous. Im still in the research stage and getting input from people who know their stuff.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:40 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolanspawn View Post
I am going with either a All Pro 3" leaf pack or Deaver. Ive been also looking into the Firestone Ride-Rite airbags. Their install seems pretty straight forward. That or maybe I will go with Timbrens. If I know something will work for what I want and ill be happy with it I am not too worried about the $$ as long as its not outrageous. Im still in the research stage and getting input from people who know their stuff.
I have the AP 3" and Timbrens. The thing is, the Ap leafs and Deaver leafs are made for offroading and flex. So do a lot of research.