LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

buying shocks, what should i get!?

Old 10-05-2009, 01:38 PM   #1
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
buying shocks, what should i get!?

I'm replacing my shocks this friday, PAYDAY but need some help -
So I've read here and there and a lot of people are sayin the 5100's but I know there's others that are out there that'd work...?
- Let alone let me explain the truck, I KNOW I NEED rear but probably going to replace front shocks as well - Truck is off road more than on paved road, so i dont want cheap o brand one size fits all type o bull shit - I some what carry loads in back of truck but nothin i know it can't handle and tow crap here and there as well. - oh and it has 2.5" spacer lift, with 285/75/16 tires if that matters...

IMPUT FOR IDEA's PLEASE - FRONT & REAR
Old 10-05-2009, 01:41 PM   #2
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Im going with 5100's here shortly because they seem to come highly recommended by the people to TW but I have an 07.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:47 PM   #3
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
bilstein 5100's end of discussion. you can get a set of four from downsouthmotorsports for about $282 with our TW discount. nothing else compares my friend.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:57 PM   #4
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteoraman2514 View Post
bilstein 5100's end of discussion. You can get a set of four from downsouthmotorsports for about $282 with our tw discount. Nothing else compares my friend.
+100:d
Old 10-05-2009, 02:00 PM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteoraman2514 View Post
bilstein 5100's end of discussion. you can get a set of four from downsouthmotorsports for about $282 with our TW discount. nothing else compares my friend.
^^^^^^^^

thread can be closed now