Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

UCA-fender contact

Old 10-07-2009, 02:10 PM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Question UCA-fender contact

I installed the Light Racing UCAs on my truck recently and I've been absolutely loving them. After a trip of 'wheelin a few days ago I washed my truck and found this:

Granted I do have my Sway bar removed and I was running at a decent clip down some gnarly old fire/logging roads, but anyone else ever have their UCAs stuff all the way up and contact the inner fender? I just thought that this was really strange that they would actually contact like that.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:15 PM   #2
Jmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Scout
Name: James
Jmartin89's Tacoma Gallery
i am new to this site but i really like cause im waiting to see what someone else has to say about that before i get some light racing UCAs for my taco, sorry about what they are doing to your truck though
Old 10-07-2009, 03:24 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Happens with the TC's too.....Your getting a little more travel, as long as its not punching thru the fender, you should be fine.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:10 PM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, figured it wasn't really hurting anything, I was just a little surprised when I saw the marks.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:21 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
yeah, figured it wasn't really hurting anything, I was just a little surprised when I saw the marks.
The marks are nothing....Its just cleaning the area off..