Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

bilsteins cheap

Old 10-10-2009, 02:30 PM   #1
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
bilsteins cheap

so i was looking at shocks today and found this website.
http://www.eshocks.com/bil_veh.asp?M...tein&SubChar=Q
they have 5100s adj. for 350 for 4 not bad.
Old 10-10-2009, 02:44 PM   #3
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
toytec...

has them for 380 i believe, but that was just weird to see a no name have them cheaper
Old 10-10-2009, 02:57 PM   #4
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
I think www.DownSouthMotorsports.com has the set for $299.99.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:07 PM   #6
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
I thought people can get them (all 4) at Downsouth Motorsports for under $300 shipping included.

Edit: LOL we all posted at the same time? Anyway, mention that you're a member on here for the discount.
Old 10-10-2009, 05:41 PM   #8
Tarzan Man 11 is on a distinguished road

Tarzan Man 11's Tacoma Gallery
i paid he same from Down South Motorsports for the set of 4
Old 10-11-2009, 12:20 AM   #9
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
I think if you want some 5100's get'em from www.downsouthmotorsports.com
Old 10-11-2009, 12:30 AM   #10

XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
another place you can get them is Down south motor sports
Old 10-11-2009, 12:32 AM   #11

XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
or you could also get them from down south motor sports... hehe
Old 10-11-2009, 05:54 AM   #12

MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
well poo on u

i just found out that they are like 300 at downsouth motor sports..

i kid i kid,
Old 10-11-2009, 05:31 PM   #13
BlackRig has a spectacular aura aboutBlackRig has a spectacular aura about

Name: Craig
BlackRig's Tacoma Gallery
Isn't anyone going to mention http://downsouthmotorsports.com/?

I heard they're $300.
Old 10-11-2009, 05:54 PM   #14
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I hear there is some place selling them for undeer $300...I think its Down South motor....somthing....
Old 10-11-2009, 08:23 PM   #15
Willy4713 is on a distinguished road
Willy4713's Tacoma Gallery
I have heard something about down south motor sports.. anyone know about it?
Old 10-12-2009, 04:34 PM   #16
Edrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
Edrin55's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy4713 View Post
I have heard something about down south motor sports.. anyone know about it?
FYI guys.... a couple of TW members and myself talked to one of the Bilstein representatives at the Off Road Expo in SoCal this past Saturday 10/10/09. The representative told me that they didnt know where Down South Motor Sports were getting their Bilsteins. THEY ARE NOT AN AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR, and are selling out of a house/garage. Any questions, call Bilstein directly... 1 800 537 1085
Old 10-12-2009, 04:44 PM   #17
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edrin55 View Post
FYI guys.... a couple of TW members and myself talked to one of the Bilstein representatives at the Off Road Expo in SoCal this past Saturday 10/10/09. The representative told me that they didnt know where Down South Motor Sports were getting their Bilsteins. THEY ARE NOT AN AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR, and are selling out of a house/garage. Any questions, call Bilstein directly... 1 800 537 1085
not sure if this is true or not, but sonny and downsouth have built an almost indestructible reputation with many of TW members. so even if he is not an authorized dealer, i'd still buy from him or his garage any day!
Old 10-12-2009, 05:48 PM   #18

MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
never really dealt with downsouth

but he has a name around here and his product is good.

wow i just sounded like a junky describing his dealer...
Old 10-12-2009, 05:53 PM   #19
Edrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
Edrin55's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteoraman2514 View Post
not sure if this is true or not, but sonny and downsouth have built an almost indestructible reputation with many of TW members. so even if he is not an authorized dealer, i'd still buy from him or his garage any day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztx1000 View Post
but he has a name around here and his product is good.

wow i just sounded like a junky describing his dealer...
Ok guys.... I was just giving you guys input from what the Bilstein Representative (employee) told us. Willy4713 asked a question and I honestly answered.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:57 PM   #20
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Dsms ftw!