Notices

OME Lift or Toytec Ultimate Lift

View Poll Results: Which Lift?
OME Complete Suspension 9 42.86%
Toytec Ultimate lift kit for 2005 & UP 12 57.14%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-2009, 01:37 PM   #1
Speak English..it's America
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11B
Name: Rick
testedone's Tacoma Gallery
OME Lift or Toytec Ultimate Lift

Ok, so the price difference between the two is huge, but lets put that aside.

I may off road 5% of my time and only on fire roads and dirt trail roads and such..no California off road or MOAB stuff (man I miss those days)

So understand very limited off road, what would you guys suggest to just get a little more lift, the OME complete kit is what I am referencing here in this thread. Looks like a good kit that would do the job for my 2010 DC...but do I really need the ultimate kit and what other parts would I need if I went with the OME complete kit...
Old 10-15-2009, 01:41 PM   #4
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...lover-kit.html

Ton of info in that thread. I'd go with the OME.

Thanks!!
Old 10-19-2009, 01:25 PM   #6

I bought the Toytec Ultimate today, once it arrives I will be pulling an all nighter to get it in
Old 10-19-2009, 04:49 PM   #7
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Ome
Old 10-19-2009, 10:22 PM   #8
Third Coast
texasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud of

texasbowhunter's Tacoma Gallery
Just got the Toytec Ultimate delivered today!! It sucks I can't put it on for another week.