LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Anyone running FOX SHOX 2.0" FRONT COIL-OVERS from All Pro??

Old 10-16-2009, 03:56 PM   #1
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Anyone running FOX SHOX 2.0" FRONT COIL-OVERS from All Pro??

Just want to get people's opinion on the 2.0 adjustable coil-over from All Pro. What made you choose those over the 2.5 what applications are you using your truck for most. I am not a desert runner and don't plan to take my truck fast off road. I want to do more trails. Any advice you be appreciated. Thank you.

Click the picture to link to All Pro's website...
Old 10-16-2009, 04:26 PM   #3
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
quite a few of us are running them actually.. i've had my 2.0's since they were first released..... I LOVE THEM! there is no reason to go with the 2.5's unless you are going to be doing high speed offroading... the 2.5's just have a larger reservoir for more fluid to help prevent shock fade....
Old 10-16-2009, 04:30 PM   #4
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
All Pro's version of the Fox 2.0's has adjustable compression..wish my 2.5's had that!
Old 10-16-2009, 06:43 PM   #5
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
All Pro's version of the Fox 2.0's has adjustable compression..wish my 2.5's had that!

Yeah those are the ones that I am inquiring about. I wish I had the funds to do what you did on your truck Tom. But I will admit that truck is out of my league. I can't wait to see it in person some day. Spoke with Terry at All Pro and he said for the type of application that I would be doing the 2.0 should be more than enough. He said unless I will be doing high speeds on the desert I would not need the 2.5s.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:53 PM   #6
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^..

that's one of the things that really impresses me about All Pro in general..they are straight up and won't ever try and sell you what you don't need. for your application the 2.0's will be perfect..and, they will still hold their own if you happen to have a chance to play out in the open desert!
Old 10-16-2009, 07:05 PM   #7

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
That is why I like talking to them...brandon, and denny have been big help to me as well too...I know you guys wheel a lot so, i figure one in a while hit you guys up on your opinions.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:12 PM   #8
Power Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
That is why I like talking to them...brandon, and denny have been big help to me as well too...I know you guys wheel a lot so, i figure one in a while hit you guys up on your opinions.
haha..i think we're out often enough we know what works and what doesn't work for our trucks...ask anytime!
Old 10-17-2009, 02:19 PM   #9
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
fox 2.0s rock.LOVE mine.sooooooooo glad i got them.being able to change ride comfort is awsome.GO FOR IT.youll be very happy with them for sure.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:21 PM   #10
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
i have to 2.0s and love them! they are very smooth on and offroad. being able to change the ride softness/stiffness with the turn of a dial is pretty sweet too.
check my gallery for pics