LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Carrier Bearing Issue

Old 10-18-2009, 01:50 PM   #1
Work In Progress
nolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weapons Director
nolanspawn's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to nolanspawn
Carrier Bearing Issue

Does something look messed up in the picture. From other pictures I could find online the rubber portion is even on both sides of the bracket but on mine it appears to be pushed out towards the rear. I cant remember if before I installed my CB drop kit if it was like this. I got curious to check the tension of the bolts after how harsh of vibrations I was feeling after the install. I cant seem to push it back in between the brackets. I cant separate the top and bottom half of the bracket because it is pressed together to make it a one piece.

Here is another guy on the forums CB for reference.

Old 10-18-2009, 08:16 PM   #2
mpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud of

Air Force: Heavy Repair CE
Name: Mike and Denise
mpgnc64's Tacoma Gallery
I believe it should be centered in the unit, it looks like it has dropped down for what ever reason. I would mark and undo the drive shaft and see how much play is in the bushing.