Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

complete ome suspension lift

Old 10-19-2009, 11:09 PM   #1
skidynastar33 is a jewel in the roughskidynastar33 is a jewel in the roughskidynastar33 is a jewel in the roughskidynastar33 is a jewel in the rough
Name: kyle
skidynastar33's Tacoma Gallery
complete ome suspension lift

so i have been looking for a 3" lift for a while now and i just found this site. i think i am pretty my set on the ome lift but now i just need to get the fine details. i have a 09 tacoma double cab with the long bed and leer cab high canopy on it. i want to maximize my lift to fit 33" tires but am a little worried about the wieght of the canopy making the truck lower in the back. i was going to go with the 885 coils with the top plate spacers and the toytec aal? what do you guys think?

and this site has helped me alot, thanks!
Old 10-19-2009, 11:11 PM   #2
HILOTOY
HILOTOY will become famous soon enoughHILOTOY will become famous soon enough

HILOTOY's Tacoma Gallery
running that setup............works good for me
Old 10-19-2009, 11:15 PM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've got the 885 on the front of my truck and Im going to upgrade to the 886s. I'm sitting at only 2.25" lift with the 885s due to my bumper. May or may not want to consider them yourself being a DC LB you have more weight on the front than an access cab. I'm running a 1.75" Tundra AAL in the rear along with a 1" block because I haul a lot of stuff and wanted it to be level with a partial load in the truck- id imagine your canopy would be the equivalent.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:35 PM   #4
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
How about some OME dakars leafs?
Old 10-20-2009, 08:27 PM   #6
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Me too. One day when the Marine Corps lets me go, I'll be able to get them along with the rest of the OME lift.