Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

not again

Old 10-21-2009, 03:00 PM   #1
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
not again

theyre doing some road work up near my house and it happens to be on a major highway. they completely removed one lane. they are re coating the roads with asphault and they have one side done and another side not done. its a 4 lane hwy. My dumbass went on the side that wasnt paved, and i ran over the man hole covers that were sticking up outta the asphault like 1-2 inches. how bad did i F up my alignment?
Old 10-21-2009, 03:03 PM   #2
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
does it pull any? is the steering wheel straight and level when you are driving in a straight line?
Old 10-21-2009, 03:05 PM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
if you dont feel a distinct pull to one side or the other, i wouldnt worry about it
Old 10-21-2009, 03:14 PM   #4
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
i did something similar and ruined my axle seal, i would check those if i wear you for any leaking
Old 10-21-2009, 09:30 PM   #5
sibanez is on a distinguished road
sibanez's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sibanez
Alignments are cheap, don't worry so much about little things like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
theyre doing some road work up near my house and it happens to be on a major highway. they completely removed one lane. they are re coating the roads with asphault and they have one side done and another side not done. its a 4 lane hwy. My dumbass went on the side that wasnt paved, and i ran over the man hole covers that were sticking up outta the asphault like 1-2 inches. how bad did i F up my alignment?
Old 10-24-2009, 03:18 PM   #6
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

axel seal...hmm, should i check for leaking or what should i look for?
Old 10-25-2009, 08:13 AM   #7
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nad's Tacoma Gallery
yeah well i thought that mine was leaking, took it in to have it fixed under warranty after they had checked and agreed with me that it was leaking, then when they got it they tell me that its oil that dripped down from the last person that changed the oil. I dont know what to believe, every time i go to get warranty work they get as close to putting the parts on as possible then they decided there is nothing wrong
Old 10-25-2009, 08:14 AM   #8
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
looks to me like its leaking
Old 10-25-2009, 05:05 PM   #10

well, i have decided after having other people drving it. it pulls jsut a dick hair to the left but its not very noticeable. i noticice it cause i drive it the most. but nothing serious. imma go check the seals later though