Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

All Pro LT

Old 10-22-2009, 06:19 AM   #1
W7ldcard is on a distinguished road

W7ldcard's Tacoma Gallery
All Pro LT

If I get the All Pro LT how will this effect my daily driving ability of my truck?
Old 10-22-2009, 06:24 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
I would suggest sending a PM to Blackhawe88 or MJP2. Both have LT kits and can give you the shakedown on the driving experience.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:41 AM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
monkeyproof has this exact kit...hit him up as well
Old 10-22-2009, 10:08 AM   #4
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
other than having to deal with people sticking their heads up in your wheel wells when its parked somewhere, you should have no issues...

since the kit is only 2 inches over, daily driving should be pretty much close to stock...

if you were running a wide kit, then yah, you would have to be more cautious about parallel parking or parking in compact spaces... believe me on that, i have the scuff marks on my tires to prove it... hahahah...

but daily driving an LT rig aint all that bad... i drive a lot of street miles and have no issues with it other than coming out to my truck to find people sticking their heads in my wheel wells to check out the arms and bypasses...
Old 10-22-2009, 02:49 PM   #5
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by W7ldcard View Post
If I get the All Pro LT how will this effect my daily driving ability of my truck?
The resulting effect of our LT kit is added miles since you'll want to drive your truck every chance you get!
Old 10-22-2009, 02:53 PM   #6
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
The resulting effect of our LT kit is added miles since you'll want to drive your truck every chance you get!
How's that for an unbiased opinion?
Old 10-22-2009, 02:55 PM   #7
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery
Check this out fro some general LT info. Props mjp2.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...formation.html
Old 10-22-2009, 04:12 PM   #8
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
How's that for an unbiased opinion?
word... Sarah is right though... you will find yourself driving the piss out of your rig once LT...
Old 10-22-2009, 04:15 PM   #9

Thank you guys for the responses !
Old 10-22-2009, 04:19 PM   #11

San Luis Obispo ... so kinda but more like the middle of nowhere :P BTW anyone know a good shop on the central coast?
Old 10-23-2009, 08:10 AM   #12
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
my miles did not change that much, running the all pro kit will not be bad. The hardest part with long travel is parking like what MIke said and some street are narrow so you are at the edge of both side of the lane. gas milieage will not change much.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:33 PM   #13
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
San Luis Obispo ... so kinda but more like the middle of nowhere :P BTW anyone know a good shop on the central coast?
Talk to Ron over at the Tire Store off Higuera street. He has worked on my rig numerous times and knows what hes doing.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:37 PM   #14

Thanks Kenny ! Second question, should I go with fox coils 2.5", TC UCA, Fox suspension kit from all pro for the back, 33" tires +wheels Now or wait a couple months when I have the money for the LT kit and just get the All Pro LT with those other things? Since most of those items are required for the LT kit anyways ?
Old 10-23-2009, 10:59 PM   #15
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks Kenny ! Second question, should I go with fox coils 2.5", TC UCA, Fox suspension kit from all pro for the back, 33" tires +wheels Now or wait a couple months when I have the money for the LT kit and just get the All Pro LT with those other things? Since most of those items are required for the LT kit anyways ?
Wait and save up for the LT. Do it right the first time.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:08 PM   #16
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
I believe the front suspension is different for LT you can just buy the standard fox and just upgrade to LT later...you will have to change them once you go LT...so start saving...Sarah will chime in to confirm that though.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:13 AM   #17
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Ya, save up and get it all at once, I am in the same position, this sounds like it is the best all around kit on the market. Havent heard any bad reviews on it.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:18 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
I believe the front suspension is different for LT you can just buy the standard fox and just upgrade to LT later...you will have to change them once you go LT...so start saving...Sarah will chime in to confirm that though.
Ok good to know, I know the UCA are different but I didnt know the shocks were !
Old 10-24-2009, 07:38 PM   #19
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok good to know, I know the UCA are different but I didnt know the shocks were !

you buy the whole thing as a kit, so you buy the shocks at the same time. Give all pro a call, talk to John or Sara. Both are very nice and will help you out, just tell them you came from tacoma world.