Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Those that Have LR UCA's

Old 10-27-2009, 06:38 AM   #1
Speak English..it's America
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11B
Name: Rick
testedone's Tacoma Gallery
Close or Delete Please

Looking for info on these as it relates to installation and Alignment. I am not looking for comparison of TC's versus LR's, I am researching LR's

1. When you installed (assuming self install) did you have any problems getting the initial setting correct, so that once you got to an alignment shop it was wham bam and your done?

I have been looking at the directions for These, as it relates to caster

And the remainder of the directions here....

http://www.spcperformance.com/PROD_D...txt&cmd2=25470

I just don't see out where I live any alignment shop willing to adjust something other then what is "factory" with the vehicle.

So if anyone has practical experience with installing these on their truck and then getting aligned right let me know.

I know many of you are in area's where there are competent 4x4 shops that have done this, I don't ahve the luxury here where I am at so i have to install my self and have a shop do the alignment.

Thanks for any help
Old 10-27-2009, 11:51 AM   #2
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
put mine o "0" and went to the shop.NTB did mine.luckly the dude that did mine had and done them before on the 2nd gen.before the divorce anyways.he knew what to do.now that was a special allignment in there eyes so it cost more,but he did a great job.at "0" it was still way off but i didnt care cause i was going straight there aways,about a hour and a half later all done.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:52 AM   #3
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the response Pataco, but I wnet and bought the TC UCA's thanks
Old 10-27-2009, 12:07 PM   #4
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.good luck.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:09 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pataco View Post
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.good luck.
Why do you say that, is there a subliminal message there?
Old 10-27-2009, 12:16 PM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by testedone View Post
Why do you say that, is there a subliminal message there?
Good choice! I was always told the TC UCA's where the way to go!!! Thats why I got them!
Old 10-27-2009, 02:06 PM   #7
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
oh no.just suprised u didnt delete your post before u got answers.i heard tc r great.i just didnt want/need to have them.very happy with my lrucas.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:16 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pataco View Post
oh no.just suprised u didnt delete your post before u got answers.i heard tc r great.i just didnt want/need to have them.very happy with my lrucas.

tried to delete...guess I don't know how ??
Old 10-27-2009, 04:23 PM   #9
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
10-4 no problem.enjoy.