Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Anyone have or heard of these deaver springs?

Old 10-27-2009, 08:35 AM   #1
Yotas For Life!
06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
06RedComa's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have or heard of these deaver springs?

I was doing some research and was coming up so I was just wondering if anyone had any reviews on the 1998-2006 TUNDRA/TACOMA 2WD/4WD 1.5" Lift, 3 leaf overload replacement made by deaver?
Thanks
Old 10-27-2009, 09:21 PM   #2
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Not sure who makes them..I'm using the 3-leaf pack (1.5") from Wheelersoffroad. I like em!! You can't go wrong w/Deaver.
Old 10-27-2009, 09:35 PM   #3
Yotas For Life!
06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cool, thanks for the response. I found out they are the f85 by deaver. Then when I went to deaver to check them out, it listed that they were for 96-04 tacoma/tundra but the guy that is selling them had them on a 07 tacoma. So I guess the next question is... Is it possible to attach a 3 leaf pack to that is meant for 1st gens to a 2nd gen?
Old 10-27-2009, 09:39 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06RedComa View Post
Cool, thanks for the response. I found out they are the f85 by deaver. Then when I went to deaver to check them out, it listed that they were for 96-04 tacoma/tundra but the guy that is selling them had them on a 07 tacoma. So I guess the next question is... Is it possible to attach a 3 leaf pack to that is meant for 1st gens to a 2nd gen?
No. Well..It is, but you have to cut the old spring mounts off, and weld new ones on.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:05 PM   #5
Yotas For Life!

gracias Chris! im trying to get more info on them right now but they are considered a progressive leaf pack that replaces the overload spring, leaving a total of 5 springs? does that sound right?
Old 10-27-2009, 10:06 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06RedComa View Post
gracias Chris! im trying to get more info on them right now but they are considered a progressive leaf pack that replaces the overload spring, leaving a total of 5 springs? does that sound right?
Yep.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:20 AM   #7
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
sincitytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Chris, just tell me what you dont know about this truck
Old 10-28-2009, 12:25 AM   #8
Yotas For Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincitytaco View Post
Chris, just tell me what you dont know about this truck
The guy is amazing
Old 10-28-2009, 12:30 AM   #9
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
^^^BWAHAHAHAAA

good one...
chris NOT know something about the yota or any random knowledge he can bestow on everyone...fat chance