1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bilstein 5100?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by 4ari trd, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Oct 29, 2009 at 10:39 PM
    4ari trd

4ari trd [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    portland, oregon
    Vehicle:
    08 trd sport double cab long bed
    cat back magnaflow exhaust- stage 2 k&n intake- URD MAF Sensor Calibrator, Westin bull bar, black housing headlights, yellow fogs, 10000k hid, fog light mod, 3in tuff country lift
    Now i just put a 3 inch lift on my truck. It was a add a leaf in and back and a spacer in the front and some other diff drop stuff that comes with the kit.If i buy the bistein 5100s for the front can i install them fine and keep all the lift parts i have in the front. I want my front end to come up a little higher so can i adjust the bilstein higher with the lift kit i have now.I have been reading and you guys says that the bilstein is adj to 2.5 inch so i would just jack it up about a inch or more so any ideas on how to do that with keeping my lift kit?

2. Oct 30, 2009 at 10:56 AM
    Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey There's an evil monkey in my truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Escondido, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 DC SR5 TRD Off-road
    Weathertech front & rear mats, rear suspension TSB, Toytec AAL for TSB, Hi-Lift Jack, Bilstein 5100 & Toytec Adjustable coilovers, Built Right UCAs, KMC XD 795 Hoss Wheels, Definity Dakota MTs 285/75R16, Leer XR, Thule Tracker II & Thule MOAB basket
    According to Bilstein, they're not supposed to be used in combination with spacers to acheive a higher lift. You could use them, but only set at the stock height (0).

Products Discussed in

To Top