1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Warranty TSB on 09?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by BirdTRD, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Oct 31, 2009 at 10:38 AM
    BirdTRD

BirdTRD [OP] Unsuspectingly striking from above

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off Road 4x4
    Front (2.75" total): 1.6" Eibach coils, Toytec 0.5" (L) & 0.25" (R) top plate spacers, 5100's @ 0.85", Built Right uniball UCA's, Differential drop, Removed sway bar Rear: TSB springs, Wheeler's 1.5" AAL, 5100's, 2* shims, Carrier bearing drop, F and R Spidertrax, 285/75-16 Goodyear Duratracs, Self-fabbed sliders, rear bumper, and skid plates, Cobra 75 CB, Bed lined slim lo-pro tool box, Bed Extender, Diff breather mod, Two tail gate security mods, Exhaust dumped behind axle, Can't leave shit alone so plenty more coming...
    I have been doing some research on getting the TSB leaf springs on my 2009. The TSB from Toyota says it covers 2004-2008. Has anyone had it done on an 09?

2. Oct 31, 2009 at 11:09 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Obviously not a lot of research because there are several threads titled here "How I got the TSB on my 09"

Yes...People have. Go ask the dealer you like to with if they'll do it.
    Good luck!!

3. Nov 1, 2009 at 1:10 PM
    skidynastar33

skidynastar33 Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    kyle
    seattle
    Vehicle:
    09 taco
    i just went in friday complaining of bottoming out and a harsh ride with a load in my truck. after they checked it, i have bottomed out with loads in it before so i wasnt making it up, he told me that he could promise me they would do it cause the tsb is only up till 08's, and he would have to call someone to see and would get back to me by tues. i got a call about 3 hours later saying they would have the parts in monday and to drop it off then!!! :D

4. Nov 4, 2009 at 10:30 PM
    marksegge

marksegge Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    Black TRD Sport 4x4
    2009 Tacoma AC 4X4 Sport - MBRP Cool Duals, TRD Wheels, ARE MX Topper, Amsoil Fluids - Daily Driver 2004 Chevy CC Duramax 4x4 - 6" ProComp lift, 35"x11.5"x18 ProComp Xtreme Terrain tires, American Racing Thug wheels, ATS Tranny, Banks Six Gun Power PDA, Banks CAI, Banks Dual Exhaust, no kitty.
    Took mine to the dealer Monday. They checked it out and said they needed to make a phone call. Two hours later, they called me back and said the parts were on order. I have an appointment to have them installed tomorrow. Let's hope all goes well!!! So far, so good.

Products Discussed in

To Top