Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

What do you guys recomend?

Old 11-01-2009, 06:37 PM   #1
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
What do you guys recomend?

I want to put a 6" lift on my 02 Tacoma. I've seen and considered those expensive kits from fabtech, tuff country...etc. What do you guys recomend? I need a kit that will put me up 6" front AND rear.

Thanks.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:00 PM   #2
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Why 6"? I would suggest something in a drop bracket kit with a coilover setup if you must have a 6" lift.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:03 PM   #3
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
use the search function!
Old 11-01-2009, 07:03 PM   #4
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

I've seen a few Tacomas like mine with 6" lift and they look pretty badass.

How much would one of those kits cost?
Old 11-01-2009, 07:39 PM   #5
radtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant future
Name: Ryan
radtcma's Tacoma Gallery
I've got an 01 DoubleCab with the Fabtech 6" lift on it. I don't think you can go wrong with the Fabtech or the Trailmaster. The Tuff Country only gives you 5"
Old 11-01-2009, 07:41 PM   #6

How much did you pay for yours?
Old 11-02-2009, 05:55 AM   #7
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You can choose Fabtech, Pro Comp or Trail Master for 6" lift.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:49 AM   #8
radtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant futureradtcma has a brilliant future
Name: Ryan
radtcma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsaechao View Post
You can choose Fabtech, Pro Comp or Trail Master for 6" lift.
Pro Comp only does 4" lifts for the 2001-2004 Tacoma I believe
Old 11-02-2009, 11:52 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by radtcma View Post
Pro Comp only does 4" lifts for the 2001-2004 Tacoma I believe
My mistake...thats the 05 and up at 6" with Pro Comp...