Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Donahoe's???

Old 02-13-2008, 09:55 PM   #1
bwhit is on a distinguished road
bwhit's Tacoma Gallery
Donahoe's???

Does anyone know anything about the Donahoe's. The shop supervisor at the dealer highly recomended them. I'm taking my 07 4x4 in for the TSB and planning on lifting it 2.5-3" afterwards. Just wondering what I would get with the Donahoe suspension and what size tires I could put on when it's done??

TOO MANY OPTIONS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Old 02-14-2008, 01:14 AM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
'Hoes are the best out there, but they've changed their company name to Icon Vehicle Dynamnics. You can still reach the site by going to donahoeracing.com.
Old 02-14-2008, 12:25 PM   #3
Big Guns is on a distinguished road
Big Guns's Tacoma Gallery
Hoes, SAW's, Camburgs, Kings, Fox... You really cant go wrong with any of the manufacturers. Really just comes down to preference. They are all great shocks and all are relatively similiar. As for tire sizes, 285/75/16 seems to be the popular choice with that much clearance, but again comes down to preference. You will have some rub i hear with that size tire even with the lift.
Old 02-14-2008, 12:31 PM   #4
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
'Hoes are the best out there, but they've changed their company name to Icon Vehicle Dynamnics. You can still reach the site by going to donahoeracing.com.
I am interested to see what comes of this...
Old 02-14-2008, 12:49 PM   #5
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Icon will turn out fine, they are doing all the same products as the donahoe racing line, with the exception of a few odds and ends. I spoke with mike and the Icon coilovers for the new Tacomas should be shipping out towards the end of next week.
Old 02-17-2008, 10:53 AM   #6
Big Guns is on a distinguished road
Big Guns's Tacoma Gallery
Demello Offroad i heard had Icon's in stock late last week.