Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Ready Lift

Old 02-14-2008, 01:32 PM   #1
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Ready Lift

Installed Readylift 2.25" Leveling kit today. Looks great, actually looks a bit higher than thought it would. Dont know how to add pic. but I put a few in my album.

Thanks for all the info, this site rocks!!!
Old 02-14-2008, 01:41 PM   #2
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Is this it? Looks good! I love them speedway blues! Do you have the TSB springs?

Picture posting 'How to' = Open the image - right click on the image and choose *properties*. Copy the URL address.
Paste the url address in a thread but you gotta put [img] in the front and [/img] at the end (no spaces). Hope that helps...
Old 02-14-2008, 04:48 PM   #3
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
For a picture hosted on Tacomaworld or in the Tacomaworld Gallery, just right click the picture and select "Copy" then "Paste" it into the editor. The forum software will automatically insert the image tags and the URL. If you do the same for a picture in your gallery, the forum sofware will insert url tags which make it clickable so it'll take whoever clicks on the picture to your gallery. I used this method on the picture below. If you click the picture, it'll take you to your gallery.

For other pictures hosted on the internet, use Janster's method.
If you don't want to remember to put [img] tags in, you can click the little picture icon.
It'll pop up a dialog box where you can enter the url from your properties as Janster stated above. It'll put the tags in for you.
Old 02-14-2008, 05:14 PM   #4
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thumbs up

Thanks a bunch...

As for the TSB springs, waiting on updated TSB for 08. Heard that was giving some others issues. And, being new to the truck world, not sure if want or need to have the back any stiffer, or any higher if that. I like the truck leveled, in fact it is actually a tad bit higher up front, which is a good look to me. But hey, like I said, im new, and open to all personal and educated opinions. I will be offroading soon, but for now I will mostly be on the hard ball showing off my new toy...

Looking forward to next Mod, which will be wheels and tires, soon as I find out best route to go without messing with gear ratios, or obvious tire rub.

Once again thanks...
Old 02-19-2008, 01:03 PM   #5
Toycoma06 will become famous soon enoughToycoma06 will become famous soon enough

Toycoma06's Tacoma Gallery
JUST INSTALLED 3"TOYTEC OME 884's

Just installed 3" Toytec OME 884's with rear 1 1/2 block. Truck has had rear suspension TSB done. Installed front diff drop as well.

Truck rides beautifully. No shakes or vibrations to report. Very pleased with my decision thus far.

Not sure if picture will show up but just thought I'd share.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d.../medium/22.JPG
Old 02-19-2008, 01:43 PM   #6
Enjoying my addiction

Looks good...

Not sure if I will get TSB done. Did it make your back higher? All I got was 2.25 lift. Cant tell diff from 3" as far as pics, but I do like the stance on my truck right now. Afraid TSB will put it back to that front squat look...
Old 02-19-2008, 04:07 PM   #7
Toycoma06 will become famous soon enoughToycoma06 will become famous soon enough

Toycoma06's Tacoma Gallery
Thank You !!

The TSB will make your back higher.Im still not sure if i like the rear of mine, I may change the blocks to 1'' to lower it down a little.