Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Failed on TSB

Old 11-05-2009, 11:06 AM   #1
Unsuspectingly striking from above
BirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
BirdTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Failed on TSB

The first step failed on getting my 09 a TSB. I called the main hotline, expressed my concern and whatnot. The lady was very nice but said as of now, even though VIN and leaf part numbers match, she can't do anything until they update the TSB to include 09's. She did say she'd forward the old TSB to the important people to encourage them to update the model years.

Try #2 coming next. She recommended I take it to the dealer with a full load so they could see the problem. I plan to borrow a buddies four-wheeler, hit some dips until it bottoms out, and take it in. I'll nicely rant about safety concerns, this is what I bought it for, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Any other advice?
Old 11-05-2009, 11:09 AM   #2
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
the dealer doing mine said the first one they did, the guy rolled in with 10 50lb bags of sand, the bed was almost on the frame, they had no leg to stand on, but I think the actual truck was part of the TSB. keep pushing, plenty have had their 09's done.