Here's the deal. Yes, I've searched. My goal is to move up from 265/70/16 (31") to 265/75/16 (32"). I wheel quite a bit and just want to slightly improve clearance while losing front rake
1. Doing either Eibach 1.6" coil/5100, OME 884ish?/n140s, or 5100's alone (not interested in spacers)
2. IDK in rear yet. Still working on TSB approval. If not, maybe AAL, maybe nothing. I want to keep it as flexy as possible. Not a fan of blocks.
3. Keep original geometry as much as possible
4. More concerned about performance, flex, and durability off-roading than actual height. Want to go as high as possible without grinding CV's, losing steering, etc.
5. Will probably do diff drop
6. Void warranty as little as possible
1. No such thing as free lunch.
2. UCA's rock. They're out of the budget right now though.
Questions (Things I haven't found searching):
1. Exactly how much can I do, with original UCA's, and still keep alignment right on, not pretty close, or close enough?
2. How much can I do w/o losing steering and swimming down highways?
3. Some say you can do 1.6" Eibach with 0.85" 5100 and some say you can't. Which one is it? Just because you can, should you?
4. There seems to be good reviews of both Eibach and OME. I understand ome is a little more expensive. Anyone care to weigh in?