Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Camburg vs tc

Old 11-07-2009, 04:53 AM   #1
FLAtacoma05 will become famous soon enoughFLAtacoma05 will become famous soon enough
Air Force: SERE
Name: Wes
FLAtacoma05's Tacoma Gallery
Camburg vs tc

Which is better? i was thinking about purchasing the lift spindles from camburg bc they were a lot cheaper but ive heard bad things about their company.

just want a second opinion
Old 11-07-2009, 06:25 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Camburg has some nice stuff. THeir Spindles are top quality.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:46 PM   #3
same guy as other nelson18matt
nelson18matt2 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: EX-CONE
Name: Matt
nelson18matt2's Tacoma Gallery
camburg is a great company. i have their UCA's and am 100% happy w/ them. TC products a great too but over priced IMO
Old 11-07-2009, 06:33 PM   #4
FLAtacoma05 will become famous soon enoughFLAtacoma05 will become famous soon enough
All right cool. i think ill do camburg spindles, 3.5 coilovers and a 3" BL n try to run 37s

Wheres a good reliable place to purchase the spindles and UCA or whatever else i would need?
Old 11-07-2009, 06:34 PM   #5
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLAtacoma05 View Post
All right cool. i think ill do camburg spindles, 3.5 coilovers and a 3" BL n try to run 37s

Wheres a good reliable place to purchase the spindles and UCA or whatever else i would need?
You wont need UCA's with a spindle lift. Check out Wheeler's off road. They have some good prices.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:44 PM   #6
ok. one more.

with the spindles, coilovers, and body lift.... what do i need for the back? AAL,blocks, replace stock shocks? i would like to get the back as level as possible.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:46 PM   #7

Quote:
ok. one more.

with the spindles, coilovers, and body lift.... what do i need for the back? AAL,blocks, replace stock shocks? i would like to get the back as level as possible.
You will need longer shocks, and Im tinking an OME/Dakar 3 leaf AAL.....at least. Ditch the body lift idea....unless you want to poke holes in your cab....
Old 11-07-2009, 06:50 PM   #8
so with 10" in the front i can put bilstein 5100s in the rear set at 2.5-3", AAL, and blocks to try n level it out?
Old 11-07-2009, 06:53 PM   #9

Quote:
so with 10" in the front i can put bilstein 5100s in the rear set at 2.5-3", AAL, and blocks to try n level it out?
What? No......Dude....I think you need to re think what you are trying to do. I thought you were just wanting spindles.....
Old 11-07-2009, 06:57 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Yep... an AAL should level it perfect.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:57 PM   #11
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, look, another one!
Old 11-07-2009, 06:59 PM   #12
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you will have some mad socal lean with that set up

Old 11-07-2009, 07:02 PM   #13
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
Rear 5100 is not adjustable. Maybe some 8" block.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:04 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTacoms View Post
Yeah....Isnt gonna happen

OP...If your wanting that much lift, you need to consult a local Fab shop. Your gonna need new springs, and much longer shocks....
Old 11-07-2009, 07:04 PM   #15
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTacoms View Post
That's what I said in his other thread. Great minds think alike.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:06 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
That's what I said in his other thread. Great minds think alike.
Other thread?
Old 11-07-2009, 07:07 PM   #17

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Other thread?
Going extreme?
Old 11-07-2009, 07:08 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Going extreme?
Got it.....

Did you know, its possible to Facepalm yourself numb??....I didnt either....
Old 11-07-2009, 07:11 PM   #19
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah....Isnt gonna happen

OP...If your wanting that much lift, you need to consult a local Fab shop. Your gonna need new springs, and much longer shocks....
That wasn't really a technical answer. More of a joke. I know you'll disagree.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:11 PM   #20
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got it.....

Did you know, its possible to Facepalm yourself numb??....I didnt either....
lmao

i know what your saying its bad latley