Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Not cool

Old 11-07-2009, 09:12 PM   #1
Howard Roark
Gossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud of

Gossamer's Tacoma Gallery
Not cool

Maybe my sense of humor wasn't appreciated but I was legitimately trying to get some help and my thread was shut down. At least send a guy a message when you do it.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:18 PM   #2
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
what thread??
Old 11-07-2009, 09:22 PM   #3
Howard Roark
Gossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud of

15" lift...just blowing off some steam...i've seen other threads that deserved to be moved so I guess I'm taking it a little personally. Sorry for the rant, i'm done.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:50 PM   #4
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
I was probably shut down because it was going to turn into a flame fest, mods are just looking out for us here, I'm sure it wasn't personal. but you can't get 15'' of lift.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:53 PM   #5
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious, what were you planning to do with a 15" lift? The "cool" factor? Mudding? Car crushing?
Old 11-07-2009, 10:53 PM   #6
Howard Roark

i'm guess that's why it was shut down...the title was 15" lift...but I had some serious questions. they should contact someone and tell them why when the shut them down. THanks for the reply though...maybe you're right.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:55 PM   #7
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
They probably thought it was a joke.... because 15'' of lift is a joke....
Old 11-08-2009, 06:58 AM   #8
Howard Roark

it was a joke...in reference to some of the people who have recently been asking abotu 9" lifts...apparently humor isn't allowed in suspension category. I thought my old BMW forum was tough...i had no idea!
Old 11-08-2009, 07:01 AM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
they pm'd me when they closed my thread about politics....i must be special??
i have a 15" lift in my taco
Old 11-08-2009, 07:32 AM   #10
Master Jedi Member I am...
chad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chad
chad68's Tacoma Gallery
Yes you can get 15" of lift.

6" fabtech or pro comp with coilovers.

crank coilovers to 3"

3" body lift

37" tires will add another 3.25" in truck height over stock 30.5" diameter tires.

total lift 15.25"

You could crank the coils to 3.5 and get 15.75".

I sure wouldn't recomend it though hahaha.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:41 AM   #11
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad68 View Post
Yes you can get 15" of lift.

6" fabtech or pro comp with coilovers.

crank coilovers to 3"

3" body lift

37" tires will add another 3.25" in truck height over stock 30.5" diameter tires.

total lift 15.25"

You could crank the coils to 3.5 and get 15.75".

I sure wouldn't recomend it though hahaha.
i have 3" spacers on top of my 6" susp lift

here is a 13" taco
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...item19b7a098d0
Old 11-08-2009, 07:53 AM   #12
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossamer View Post
it was a joke...in reference to some of the people who have recently been asking abotu 9" lifts...apparently humor isn't allowed in suspension category. I thought my old BMW forum was tough...i had no idea!
Your rant might best be responded to by the mods but I'm going to agree with the comment about turning into a flamefest. While it is true this group has been known to spin wildly out of control the mods do a great job of trying to keep it under control. You say yourself you were just kidding, I'm going to guess the mods not being familiar with your style of humor reacted to the thread title. A title like that has trouble written all over it.

See I told you
Anyway, don't let it bother you, this place is more fun than any BMW site
Old 11-08-2009, 08:21 AM   #13
Howard Roark

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Your rant might best be responded to by the mods but I'm going to agree with the comment about turning into a flamefest. While it is true this group has been known to spin wildly out of control the mods do a great job of trying to keep it under control. You say yourself you were just kidding, I'm going to guess the mods not being familiar with your style of humor reacted to the thread title. A title like that has trouble written all over it.

See I told you
no worries...you're right. I was probably asking for trouble...and so far, it is more interesting than my bmw site.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:34 AM   #14
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
IBTL!

Old 11-08-2009, 09:45 AM   #15
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
I was probably shut down because it was going to turn into a flame fest, mods are just looking out for us here, I'm sure it wasn't personal. but you can't get 15'' of lift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post

See I told you

Correct. It was shut down as it was just going to go out of control. I thought a PM was sent to you notifying you of this, but it wasnt (my bad).
Old 11-08-2009, 11:51 AM   #16

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
see! what a wonderful place
Old 11-08-2009, 02:18 PM   #17
Banned
bermise will become famous soon enough
bermise's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossamer View Post
no worries...you're right. I was probably asking for trouble...and so far, it is more interesting than my bmw site.
It's ok don't take it personally. I have had several threads locked down on here from time to time.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:32 PM   #18
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Correct. It was shut down as it was just going to go out of control. I thought a PM was sent to you notifying you of this, but it wasnt (my bad).
I would add that we don't shut down threads that are jokes.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:07 PM   #19
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I would add that we don't shut down threads that are jokes.
Sorry.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:09 PM   #20
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Sorry.
not you. I was referring to the folks that thought we shut down the thread because it was a joke. It was shut down for the flaming which is good.