Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

okay so this is the lift the guy at the shop said he is putting on.

Old 11-08-2009, 09:25 AM   #1
taco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nice
Name: Austin
taco_man's Tacoma Gallery
okay so this is the lift the guy at the shop said he is putting on.

http://offroadwarehouse.com/products...roductID/32117

is this lift going to fit because it says only for 05-06 vehicles and mine is an 09. im thinking this should work because they havent changed as far as my knowledge goes.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:31 AM   #2
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
yes
Old 11-08-2009, 09:47 AM   #3
taco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nice
yes to what? yes it wont fit or it will fit?
Old 11-08-2009, 10:33 AM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
It'll fit just fine...post up pics when its installed
Old 11-08-2009, 02:01 PM   #5
now would u say that this is far better of a kit than a procomp one? i heard the procomp one has powdercoat issues...
Old 11-08-2009, 02:13 PM   #6
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco_man View Post
http://offroadwarehouse.com/products...roductID/32117

is this lift going to fit because it says only for 05-06 vehicles and mine is an 09. im thinking this should work because they havent changed as far as my knowledge goes.
yes
Old 11-08-2009, 02:20 PM   #7
Ty's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud of

Name: Tyler
Ty's Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Almost everything 05 to 2010 will fit each other because my 09 has bushwhackers that were for 05-07.