LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Fyi

Old 11-08-2009, 05:56 PM   #1
METAL!
EmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
EmoSlayer's Tacoma Gallery
Fyi

Apparently pro comp has been backordered on their new 3" suspension lift, I ordered through truck addon's and have been waiting for 3 weeks for it, so I gave them a call and they contacted pro comp, said it would be another 3-4 weeks before I received the lift, needless to say I cancelled the order and ordered the OME setup from toyteclifts. 390$ for the pro comp vs 830$ for the OME... o well hopefully it's better lift. Should I install the diff drop and the top spacers? If anyone has pics of the OME setup installed with the spacers it'd be appreciated, should have mine lifted and pics up friday or saturday!
Old 11-08-2009, 06:30 PM   #2
METAL!
EmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yep, q-town exit, ever any events or good wheelin' places that are local? I usually go upstate
Old 11-08-2009, 06:39 PM   #4
METAL!

looks bada$$, where did you find that toolbox?? I been lookin all over for one like that but at no luck