Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

backwards AAL's

Old 11-14-2009, 08:37 PM   #1
taco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nice
Name: Austin
taco_man's Tacoma Gallery
backwards AAL's

alright so i finally got my lift on all right and everything and decided to look at the directions to make sure i did everything right when i found out i installed my aal backwards. does this really matter? i mean its in between the right leafs so does it really matter?
Old 11-14-2009, 08:43 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
If you got both sides the same orientation....You should be ok.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:50 PM   #4
taco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nice
o thank god! well i finally am all lifted. getting the tires and allignemet done on monday. long hard day for me and my buddies. to bad we are 16 otherwise a cooler with ice cold beer would have been nice.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:52 PM   #6
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco_man View Post
o thank god! well i finally am all lifted. getting the tires and allignemet done on monday. long hard day for me and my buddies. to bad we are 16 otherwise a cooler with ice cold beer would have been nice.
I know what you mean man, haha. I hear ya.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:54 PM   #7
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

No worries. I have tried them both ways, and it seems with the short side tward the front controls axel wrap a little better, but not much.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:59 PM   #8
chris4x4 you have been my savior all day!!! without you i would still be out there so thanks for all the help and thanks tw!!!
Old 11-14-2009, 09:01 PM   #9

Quote:
chris4x4 you have been my savior all day!!! without you i would still be out there so thanks for all the help and thanks tw!!!
Glad to help Buddy!
Old 11-14-2009, 09:03 PM   #10
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-14-2009, 09:06 PM   #11
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We all feel that way!

I feel bad for all the other car/truck forums, Bob has Chris locked into a multi year contract.
Old 11-14-2009, 09:09 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
We all feel that way!

I feel bad for all the other car/truck forums, Bob has Chris locked into a multi year contract.

Thanks for the kind words.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:59 PM   #13
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
If that were me, that would bug the hell outta me and I'd have to take it apart and install it the right way. But if you dont care...
Old 11-15-2009, 03:08 PM   #14
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
any update on the drive today?