Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Toytec ultimate lift installed.

Old 11-15-2009, 08:20 PM   #1
goride has a spectacular aura aboutgoride has a spectacular aura aboutgoride has a spectacular aura about
Name: Josh
goride's Tacoma Gallery
Toytec ultimate lift installed.

I'm way stoked my ultimate lift with lr uca's came on thursday,got it installed over the weekend it took me around 10 or 11 hrs.Had enough time to get the tires put on as well.I plan on getting some wheels in the future when I have the funds.
Before:
IMG_2397.jpg
After:
IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2403.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Toytec ultimate lift installed.-img_2397.jpg   Toytec ultimate lift installed.-img_2398.jpg   Toytec ultimate lift installed.-img_2403.jpg  
Old 11-15-2009, 08:23 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Old 11-15-2009, 08:24 PM   #5
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
very nice....did it snow while you were putting the lift on?
Old 11-15-2009, 08:25 PM   #7
jwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of light

Name: JW
jwhelan's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great man.. 3" ?
Old 11-15-2009, 08:29 PM   #9
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
How hard was it?
Professionally done or personally?
Time taken to do it?
Old 11-15-2009, 08:37 PM   #11
goride has a spectacular aura aboutgoride has a spectacular aura aboutgoride has a spectacular aura about
Name: Josh
goride's Tacoma Gallery
It wasnt to bad to install ran into a couple of snags but worked out.Im sure the pro's are much faster, it personally took me around 11 hrs and well worth it.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:15 PM   #12
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! Get some black wheels on that bad boy and you are all set!
Old 11-15-2009, 09:30 PM   #14
VancityCK has much to be proud ofVancityCK has much to be proud ofVancityCK has much to be proud ofVancityCK has much to be proud ofVancityCK has much to be proud ofVancityCK has much to be proud ofVancityCK has much to be proud ofVancityCK has much to be proud of

VancityCK's Tacoma Gallery
Very very nice. Looks just like its supposed to.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:22 AM   #15
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good man!
Old 11-16-2009, 06:39 AM   #16
Magnetic has a brilliant futureMagnetic has a brilliant futureMagnetic has a brilliant futureMagnetic has a brilliant futureMagnetic has a brilliant futureMagnetic has a brilliant futureMagnetic has a brilliant futureMagnetic has a brilliant futureMagnetic has a brilliant futureMagnetic has a brilliant futureMagnetic has a brilliant future
Magnetic's Tacoma Gallery
I don't see wheel spacers listed. Any tire rubbing on the control arms?
Old 11-16-2009, 07:20 AM   #17
$DO WORK$
gouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
gouge44's Tacoma Gallery
shouldnt need spacers.... the only rubbing i have on mine are the uca rubbing on the front coil itself on big bumps
Old 11-16-2009, 07:30 AM   #18
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
What a difference, huh? Nice job - looks great!
Old 11-16-2009, 07:51 AM   #19
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great bro!!! Good job!!!
Old 11-16-2009, 08:10 AM   #20
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride!! :thumbs up: