Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

How Long to Settle & Get Alignment?

Old 11-16-2009, 05:25 AM   #1
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
How Long to Settle & Get Alignment?

I'm going to be installing the Toytec ultimate lift kit and LR UCAs this Wed!

As the front settles and gets lower will it affect the alignment? If thats the case, after it is installed, how much should I drive to let the suspension settle in before getting an alignment?

-Thanks!
Old 11-16-2009, 08:17 AM   #2
aww1970 is a splendid one to beholdaww1970 is a splendid one to beholdaww1970 is a splendid one to beholdaww1970 is a splendid one to beholdaww1970 is a splendid one to beholdaww1970 is a splendid one to beholdaww1970 is a splendid one to behold
aww1970's Tacoma Gallery
Get an alignment ASAP
Old 11-16-2009, 08:49 AM   #3
Black Rock Taco is on a distinguished road
Army: Nat'l guard medic and supply sgt.
Black Rock Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Let it settle

My red Toytec coils settled within a couple of days. After a day or so, i re-adjusted, then again after about 500 miles. They have been stable since. I've seen posts that suggest taking a detailed measurement from hub center to fender opening when getting it aligned, and if it settles re-adjust to that same height. Me, i'd just wait. My truck handled fine after the lift, no need to rush.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:51 AM   #4
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
try a place with lifetime alignments...