Looking to build-up my 07' Taco TRD Sport DC LB with the following:
1pr. Billstien 5100 shocks @ 2.5" keeping stock coils
1pr. ToyTec 2" AAL's (truck currently has the 3 leaf pack)
1pr. Billstein 5100 shocks
Nitto TG's or Kumho Road Venture MT KL71 (265/70/17)
Considering spacers w/ 275's and another brand tire!
Truck is my daily driver and I plan on using it on the beach and on occasion some light trails in the Va. mountains!
1) Is it okay to use the stock front coils w/ the 5100 shocks?
2) Are the 5100 rear shocks necessary?
3) Think I'll need spacer to accomdate 275 tire on a stock rim? If so what size?
4) Should I consider adding UCA's to the front?
5) Is my propesed build-up good enough for starters? Any comments are welcomed!