Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

lift language...?

Old 11-18-2009, 11:05 PM   #1
nalsmells is on a distinguished road
nalsmells's Tacoma Gallery
lift language...?

new to this lifting game, so i guess i'm going to mybe get the fabteh 3.5"" lift kit thing for my 01, 2x4 reg cag "taco", but is there anything else i should put with the fabtech to make it higher....
'
I was looking on the customtaco forum ans they have listed thier trucks like this....

Front Suspension- Doetsch 4" spindles, 1.5" Spacers , Fabtech Shocks
Rear Suspension- 2" Shackle, 1.5" AAL

what does all this stuff mean???
Old 11-18-2009, 11:31 PM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, read through this FAQ/Guide and if you still have any questions let us know
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...uide-read.html
Old 11-21-2009, 07:55 PM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Hey there, did you get your stuff figured out? Do you have any remaining questions?