Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Will pizza cutters fit?

Old 11-21-2009, 06:59 AM   #1
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Will pizza cutters fit?

I got one for ya. I think I'm gonna start my lift with eibachs up front & the tsb if the dealer will approve me. The plan is to eventually upgrade the truck with 255/85/16 pizza cutters on the new trd bronze wheels. WILL IT FIT?
Old 11-21-2009, 07:20 AM   #2
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
yeah me like that size tire. thanx
Old 01-26-2013, 07:21 PM   #3
I am resurrecting my own thread to answer my own question! Just goes to show how long I've waited. Yes, it will fit. I asked this before I even had the springs or the tsb leaf pack! Haha!
Old 01-26-2013, 07:23 PM   #4
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
I like. How much lift do you have in the above setup?
Old 01-26-2013, 07:24 PM   #5
2011 TRD Sport 4x4
Junebug55210 will become famous soon enoughJunebug55210 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kyle
Junebug55210's Tacoma Gallery
looks good!
Old 01-26-2013, 07:26 PM   #6
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
Sometimes I was I would have kept my TRD beadlocks. Nice Truck and setup OP
Old 01-26-2013, 09:58 PM   #7
Thanks All! Eibach coils & the tsb leafs and that's all the lift I needed.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:42 AM   #8
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
Any trimming necessary?
Old 01-27-2013, 08:06 AM   #9
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, that looks great! I see mud flaps are still there, no rubbing?
Old 01-27-2013, 09:09 AM   #10
At first it rubbed a good bit on the right side mud flap only, which was weird. So while the truck was in for state inspection I had the tech look at it. They recommended an alignment. Sure enough the caster was way off on that wheel. Adjusting the caster brought the wheel forward and away from the mud flap. Now, no rub. The width of the tire/rim combo and the offset/backspacing of the rim is what makes the difference. If you are looking down on a tire from above it is a rectangle. Depending on how wide your rectangle is and the point you rotate it around will determine how far the corners of the rectangle move.