Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Truck vrs. My Wife

View Poll Results: Whats the smarter move here?
Hell yeah mod the truck man!!! 15 14.85%
No dumbass.....your girl 35 34.65%
Try to get her to help......then if that fails continue to work on your truck 51 50.50%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2009, 11:44 PM   #1
Just Got Engaged!
VenomTaco88 has a brilliant futureVenomTaco88 has a brilliant futureVenomTaco88 has a brilliant futureVenomTaco88 has a brilliant futureVenomTaco88 has a brilliant futureVenomTaco88 has a brilliant futureVenomTaco88 has a brilliant futureVenomTaco88 has a brilliant futureVenomTaco88 has a brilliant futureVenomTaco88 has a brilliant futureVenomTaco88 has a brilliant future
Air Force: A1C ,366th Security Forces
Name: John
VenomTaco88's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to VenomTaco88 Send a message via Skype™ to VenomTaco88
Exclamation Truck vrs. My Wife

Well im currently deployed in Kuwait and i gotta say it sucks ass over here omg but anyways i have been on here for the past idk week and all i can think about is fixing up my truck. Its amazing dont get me wrong but i have a fiance who is just dieing to see me so there lays my problem of course i cant spend all my time on my truck............. or can I?
Old 11-25-2009, 11:52 PM   #3
Just Got Engaged!
VenomTaco88 has a brilliant futureVenomTaco88 has a brilliant futureVenomTaco88 has a brilliant futureVenomTaco88 has a brilliant futureVenomTaco88 has a brilliant futureVenomTaco88 has a brilliant futureVenomTaco88 has a brilliant futureVenomTaco88 has a brilliant futureVenomTaco88 has a brilliant futureVenomTaco88 has a brilliant futureVenomTaco88 has a brilliant future
lol yeah man she is the type to help for awhile maybe like a day but the more i push on ....oh god back to hell demon
Old 11-26-2009, 12:36 AM   #4
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomTaco88 View Post
lol yeah man she is the type to help for awhile maybe like a day but the more i push on ....oh god back to hell demon
lol. well work for a day and do something she wants the next day and so on..
Old 11-26-2009, 12:50 AM   #5
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Dude easy, spend the day with her, then sneak out at night and put mods on your truck its like eating food, you do it when noone's looking
Old 11-26-2009, 12:51 AM   #6
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
Dude easy, spend the day with her, then sneak out at night and put mods on your truck its like eating food, you do it when noone's looking
not a bad idea.lol
Old 11-26-2009, 12:53 AM   #7
Just Got Engaged!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
Yeah im pretty sure thats what ima do but when i roll home with a 3 inch lift what do i say then lol must be late christmas hunny i swear i wasnt out all night drinking some sam adams and modding my taco lol
Old 11-26-2009, 07:37 AM   #8
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
I love my truck,but iam not going to choose it over my wife (in your case your fiance) cause after all its just a truck...a great truck.
Old 11-26-2009, 07:41 AM   #9
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
First off, thank you for your service!!

Second, welcome to TW.

Third, we joke around about our girls and our trucks here at TW, but honestly, as obsessed as my family says I am with my truck, it can't hold a candle to my wife of 18years. My truck could break down(not likely) but my wife would stand beside me through anything! So you could guess my vote. Although mixing the two if she is ok with it, would be the best of both worlds for you.

Have fun when you get home, and again, thanks for helping to protect my family and my freedoms.
Old 11-26-2009, 08:11 AM   #10
FARNORCAL is a jewel in the roughFARNORCAL is a jewel in the roughFARNORCAL is a jewel in the rough
Coast Guard: MK
Name: Ryan
FARNORCAL's Tacoma Gallery
Kuwait

Haha thats funny man. Im in Kuwait as well for a port call though. Back to the states in 19 days. I've been out here for 1 yr. Im feelin ya about the mods. Ive been buying stuff left and right for my truck out here cause i have the money saved up and i have nothing better do when i have down time. Bought myself my 06 Tacoma 4x4 DC Sport from the dough ive saved out here. I vote get those mods if youve got some extra dough. The mods that i bought out here are new 5100's for all four corners, aftermarket headlight and fog bulbs, KnN, iPod Adapter, and maybe some new duratracs from 4wheelparts.com cause they have free shipping and a $20 rebate for them. More to come before i get home too im sure haha. Hope the rest of your tour does suck too made bro.
Old 11-26-2009, 08:13 AM   #11
tanktodd has a spectacular aura abouttanktodd has a spectacular aura about

Name: Todd
tanktodd's Tacoma Gallery
Ya gotta get her to help. My girlfriend loves to work on the truck with me and in my book that makes her AWESOME!!!!! plus the "quality time" thing helps too
Old 11-26-2009, 08:16 AM   #12
Toyota1998 will become famous soon enough

Name: Nick
Toyota1998's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for serving VenomTaco88 and Farnorcal

I voted to get the gal to help you with the truck, I highly doubt the lady will be able to seperate herself from you for awhile so you may as well bring her in to the garage. lol
Happy Thanksgiving to all
Old 11-26-2009, 08:53 AM   #13
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for your service!

i say spend time with your girl....
your truck will always be there just hold out for a little
my $.02
Old 11-26-2009, 12:30 PM   #15
Token
Fluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Fluffymonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanktodd View Post
Ya gotta get her to help. My girlfriend loves to work on the truck with me and in my book that makes her AWESOME!!!!! plus the "quality time" thing helps too
Lucky sob. My girlfriend falls asleep the minute I start TALKING about trucks. lol.
Old 11-26-2009, 12:35 PM   #16
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
I vote mod the truck
I have a wonderful lady who even buys me stuff for the truck. Very understanding and i'm very lucky. But we still spend some quality time together
Old 11-26-2009, 12:41 PM   #17
Kenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: MSgt
Kenobe's Tacoma Gallery
Easiest math is spend as much on her as you do the truck. At least that's what you TELL her (hehe).
Thanks for your service, guys. I'm recently retired, but I've been where you are so I feel ya.

Kenobe
Old 11-26-2009, 01:58 PM   #18
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

militaco's Tacoma Gallery
If you ever get injured or sick, the truck will not be there to take care of you.......take care of your future wife first......congrats on your engagement......and remember "Happy wife.....Happy life"
Old 11-26-2009, 03:22 PM   #19
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Unless you're going to fuck your truck, the girl should come first.