Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Feeling Like A Full "KING" on Turkey Day

Old 11-26-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Feeling Like A Full "KING" on Turkey Day

I finally got my KINGS installed

I never thought I'd have a nice Suspension set up as I do today. I was outside and thought to snap some pictures of it. I'm super "STOKED" about it! The drive in it is freaking amazing from my previous set up. They sure did help after a Turkey Day meal....Helped with the Taco lean....zzZZzz

=> Special Thanks to 05Prerunner & WhatthePho? Sonny @ Downsouth Motors for the Rebuild. Brian @ KINGS for the Hook-Up
<=

Day I Got Them

Turkey Day Money Shot

Old 11-26-2009, 09:28 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-26-2009, 09:49 PM   #4
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
mee too.. what was your previous set up
Old 11-26-2009, 09:57 PM   #5
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the set up in order.

1. OEM Stock TRD Off-Road

2. 5100 @ 1.75 in the Fronts w/5100 in the Rear & Rear TSB

3. Sway A Way 2.5 Coilovers / Total Chaos UCA / Rear 5100's & TSB
Old 11-26-2009, 10:02 PM   #6
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Here is the set up in order.

1. OEM Stock TRD Off-Road

2. 5100 @ 1.75 in the Fronts w/5100 in the Rear & Rear TSB

3. Sway A Way 2.5 Coilovers / Total Chaos UCA / Rear 5100's & TSB
4. Kings with reservoir all around

Old 11-26-2009, 10:07 PM   #7
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Bout time you put something on decent lol truck looks sweet with that setup!
Old 11-26-2009, 10:13 PM   #8

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^LMAO

The Sway A Ways were real nice! Decent? I'd think they're a tad bit above decent. Well shit, they better be. . . How you liking them Socalman?

Andre, you're the man! We took them off and put them on so many times. We can now take these off and put them on in a matter of 30 minutes. CRAZY!
Old 11-26-2009, 10:23 PM   #9
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
I thought Noe took your sway aways?
Old 11-26-2009, 10:26 PM   #10
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks really nice, I want!
Old 11-26-2009, 10:27 PM   #11
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
^LMAO

The Sway A Ways were real nice! Decent? I'd think they're a tad bit above decent. Well shit, they better be. . . How you liking them Socalman?

Andre, you're the man! We took them off and put them on so many times. We can now take these off and put them on in a matter of 30 minutes. CRAZY!
well practice makes perfect. Probably faster if I did one side and you do the other.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:33 PM   #12
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Now we can be King Brothers!! Congrats Ray!
Old 11-26-2009, 10:33 PM   #13

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^
Shit man, you're long travel...HAHAAHAHA

Quote:
well practice makes perfect. Probably faster if I did one side and you do the other.

I say if we each did one side. . . I think we can Uninstall, Reinstall around 20 minutes with the Wheel back on fully Torqued.
You think?
Quote:

I thought Noe took your sway aways?
He did. We got the Sway A Ways on his Taco now. Fuck, I had to borrow his spacer set up for one night. I will tell you this, I "HATED" it very much! I can't see how one can place this on their Tacoma? I mean you spend so much on the Taco to only cheapen the ride. . . Why? You can just buy 5100 @ 2.5?
Old 11-26-2009, 10:34 PM   #14
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
^ I say if we each did one side. . . I think we can Uninstall, Reinstall around 20 minutes with the Wheel back on fully Torqued. You think?

He did. We got the Sway A Ways on his Taco now. Fuck, I had to borrow his spacer set up for one night. I will tell you this, I "HATED" it very much! I can't see how one can place this on their Tacoma? I mean you spend so much on the Taco to only cheapen the ride. . . Why? You can just buy 5100 @ 2.5?
Old 11-26-2009, 10:42 PM   #15
Greg Graffin 2016

Probably can do it in 20, down to try it one weekend?
Old 11-26-2009, 10:46 PM   #16
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lol OneJay and I switched out my spacers sooo many times we got it down so we could jack up my truck (which is a BITCH cuz im long travel so we gotta jack it up, jack stand it, extend the jack and jack again, then jack stand it again), take off the spacers, put the wheels back on, and then put the spacers on the back wheels between classes
Old 11-26-2009, 10:47 PM   #17

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ For Shit and Giggles? I'd rather help out a local who needs it. If anyone wants a Suspension swap, buy us beers and we will knock it out for fun!
Quote:

NOE, I only say this after actually using your spacer set up. I told you the very next morning how bad they were. I'm glad you upgraded to my SAW 2.5. You know you love them. Now get your Rear done!

Old 11-26-2009, 10:51 PM   #18
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I finally got my KINGS installed

I never thought I'd have a nice Suspension set up as I do today. I was outside and thought to snap some pictures of it. I'm super "STOKED" about it! The drive in it is freaking amazing from my previous set up. They sure did help after a Turkey Day meal....Helped with the Taco lean....zzZZzz

=> Special Thanks to 05Prerunner & WhatthePho? Sonny @ Downsouth Motors for the Rebuild. Brian @ KINGS for the Hook-Up
<=

Day I Got Them

Turkey Day Money Shot

looks good brother... i love my kings as well... i cant wait to get my UCA and rear Leafs... ay u ever think about going long travel..??? or u gonna stick to this..??
Old 11-26-2009, 10:55 PM   #19

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ This TACO is just about done. My girl has been getting on me about it. So with that said. Money will be focused more on useful things. She is started to get jealous. I don't think I'd ever use the LT for what its intended for.

Then again, I change my mind often....Only time will tell Amir. Your dumb ass truck makes me want to get Spindles though....Bastard
Old 11-26-2009, 10:56 PM   #20
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

$10 Ray goes LT within 1 year