LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Aal install price

Old 11-27-2009, 11:58 AM   #1
FARNORCAL is a jewel in the roughFARNORCAL is a jewel in the roughFARNORCAL is a jewel in the rough
Coast Guard: MK
Name: Ryan
FARNORCAL's Tacoma Gallery
Aal install price

Anyone know what it would cost to have a 2" Toytec AAL installed? Im overseas so calling around for the prices wont work for me right now.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:22 PM   #2
shockittillyareconizeit is a name known to allshockittillyareconizeit is a name known to allshockittillyareconizeit is a name known to allshockittillyareconizeit is a name known to allshockittillyareconizeit is a name known to allshockittillyareconizeit is a name known to all
Name: Dustin
shockittillyareconizeit's Tacoma Gallery
Probably more than you would want it to. Do it yourself and get the satisfaction of personal wok. It's really easy to do.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:24 PM   #3
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
If you use the local Auto Hobby shop or have some friends help- 20 bucks or a case of beer respectively. If you go to a shop you are prolly in for 100-200 bones....Couple hours worth of labor to drop the rear, add the leaves, re-attach, and then align. (YES you do need to align the rear end)

+1 to what shock said- With the right tools I did mine alone up to the alignment and had the pros take care of that....It was pretty easy...even as a one man show
Old 11-27-2009, 07:47 PM   #4
FARNORCAL is a jewel in the roughFARNORCAL is a jewel in the roughFARNORCAL is a jewel in the rough
Coast Guard: MK
Name: Ryan
FARNORCAL's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah i was debating wether i wanted to do it myself or not. Appears to be a pretty simple task. I didn't know about the rear alignment though hmm.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:49 AM   #5
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
I took my truck to a Firestone for a lifetime alignment. The tech gets paid by the job so he doesn't care if the rear end isn't technically align-able-so he threw the rear end pads on and found it about .5 of a degree out....Got it down to .02 of a degree.

Huge deal....probably not...but you can make it FAR worse if you aren't careful.