Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

After Installing OME Complete/UCA

Old 11-30-2009, 06:22 AM   #1
Fmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud of

Name: David
Fmsvandal's Tacoma Gallery
After Installing OME Complete/UCA

Has anybody had a problem with alignment? Seems Like the people who did my alignment could not get the camber correct.
Old 11-30-2009, 06:54 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Are you running Stock UCA's?
Old 11-30-2009, 07:36 AM   #3
Fmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Are you running Stock UCA's?
No, I'm upgraded to the uca's from toytec
Old 11-30-2009, 07:55 AM   #5
misterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud of
misterquad's Tacoma Gallery
I have had local shops monkey with mine, sometimes they can make it work sometimes they couldn't.

I cannot believe that I am recommending the dealership but they got every number right except the SAI and that was pretty darn close.

The dealership was only $10-$20 more than the local shops but only 1/2 the price of 4WheelParts.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:52 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
What numbers did they get you to??

I ended up with like 2.2 on the driverside front wheel. You can def tell its off just by looking at it, but its also not too bad that its killin me drivin on it.