I will soon have a 2007 Toyota Tacoma Black 4x4 V6 SR5 (16th birthday gift)
After that I will have $5,540 spending money I saved up working very hard and consistently for getting it lifted and everything. I love offroading and that is why I'm going to spend most of my $$$ for Icon coil-over setups and Camburg UCA's. I'm going to get either a 2.5" or 3" lift (with the adjustable coil-overs). This is the tire/wheel setup I'm going to be thinking of:
- [Icon] Extended Travel Coil-overs
- [Icon] Rear 2.0" Remote Reservoir Shocks
- [Icon] Camburg Upper Control Arms 1.25" Uniballs
- Rear Add-A-Leaf (to level front/back horizontally)
~ Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ Radial
- LT305/65/17 (33x12.50R17)
~ XD Revolver Black
- Offset : -12mm
- Bolt : 6 x 5.50
- Backside : 4.53
Here is a picture of it right now (from dealership) :
I'm going to remove that stripe that runs from the top all around the body. Full fledge Black!
Some minor Questions :
1. Would trimming the fender (or anything) be required? I don't want to trim unless I HAVE to, and that is minor trimming that I would do.
2. What is your opinion on what you think it will look like? I want it to look very nice and clean (but also offroadable)
3. Did I give enough information for you to make a educated assumption or do I have to provide more pictures and details?