Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

KING performance kit

Old 12-02-2009, 11:25 AM   #1
Snowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jacob
Snowmang's Tacoma Gallery
KING performance kit

http://www.kingshocks.com/perfkits.p...rformance_kits

Anyone on here have These shocks? I wanna get em but i havent seen a pic of them on a tacoma 05+

welllll just lemme no thanks
Old 12-02-2009, 11:28 AM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
they are just king shocks, one minute for pics
Old 12-02-2009, 11:31 AM   #3
Snowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
they are just king shocks, one minute for pics
alright cool thanks.

see you live in whittier i live in la habra heights =]
Old 12-02-2009, 11:33 AM   #6
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
cool, my buddy will post up pics in a few. those are just king replacement coilovers, they are great shocks and king's are the only thing i will run on. check the socal section for meets and trail runs. we have one coming on the 19th
Old 12-02-2009, 11:34 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
yours are more manlier than mine haha
my shocks are yes, but you are more man than me bro. you live in palmdale.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:37 AM   #9
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
If you go with those then you should definitely go thru Sonny at Downsouth Motorsports.

There are numerous threads about him selling Kings on here and they are all good. You wont find lower prices than him and he has free shipping.

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/

888-973-6967
Old 12-02-2009, 11:38 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06HAOLE View Post
If you go with those then you should definitely go thru Sonny at Downsouth Motorsports.

There are numerous threads about him selling Kings on here and they are all good. You wont find lower prices than him and he has free shipping.

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/

888-973-6967

x2, he is the only one i buy my stuff from
Old 12-02-2009, 01:58 PM   #12

alright thankss but does anyone have a pic of the truck just sitting or is it gonna sit the same?
Old 12-02-2009, 02:22 PM   #13
let me see what i can find a pic of sandman's
Old 12-02-2009, 02:26 PM   #14

Old 12-02-2009, 07:00 PM   #15
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
+1 for KINGS
+ 100 for SONNY @ Downsouth

-1 for living in Palmdale
Old 12-02-2009, 07:32 PM   #16
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
+1 for KINGS
+ 100 for SONNY @ Downsouth

-1 for living in Palmdale
honestly bro i will take the -1 for Palmdale... haha... its coo tho cuz we got a lot of dezert haha... im proud to say afroman is from out here haha
Old 12-02-2009, 07:44 PM   #17
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowmang View Post
alright thankss but does anyone have a pic of the truck just sitting or is it gonna sit the same?
also i have 4" spindles in the front... youll get about 3" of lift outta the coilover but it will ride like shit.... 2 or 2.5" of lift is ideal...
Old 12-02-2009, 07:56 PM   #18
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
You know I'm playing AMIR.....

I've got it set @ 2.75 from KINGs them selves and it runs great.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:29 PM   #19
KR FAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
You know I'm playing AMIR.....

I've got it set @ 2.75 from KINGs them selves and it runs great.
dogg i know... we got cinemark and bowling are mall is shit... but a good place to go in the dirt whenever u damn well please haha...
Old 12-02-2009, 11:43 PM   #20

sandman how big are your wheels and tires? are those 18 with 31s or 20 with 33s?